Vote Mick Wallace

Why are they all wearing pink?

Some breast cancer thing the Dail is doing today, mildly related to miss piggy controversy earlier this week.

Where the fuck would you find a jacket like that?!

Just to clarify, I didn’t ask for an extended holiday next summer from the Dáil. I asked the Tanaiste to consider re-organising the summer recess to take in the first two weeks of the European Championships which would not affect the period of time the Dáil sits

Has told the Taxpayer he won’t be paying the €2.1m settlement he agreed with Revenue yesterday.
He deliberately under declared the VAT and was going to pay it back when “things picked up”

been a rough few months. what with being done for not paying pension money, threatened with bankruptcy, his son being expelled from school and now not paying tax. but sure I’m sure the 4 week holidays at the Euros will re invigorate him and we can see the promises made to his constituency start to happen.

“I lived simply” says Mick the man who had a box at the Stadio del Alpe

Is he taking the Govt Jet?

what a priize cunt. You would nearly admire the neck on him.

not quite that simply, he had season tickets a couple of years back, and owns property out there, a vineyard about an hour away from Turin that he did up and an apartment in the city. Didnt have a box though. The house in Clontarf isnt too bad in fairness, better than his run down apartment above the supermarket in Wellingtonbridge anyway. actually, wonder where he claims his travel expenses from? be interested to see that.

Wexford folk are in the same category as South Kerry people for electing retards.

Over 10,000 first preference voters can’t be wrong.

I don’t know about that. Wexford is famous for strawberries, paedophiles, and letting people die and rot in their homes. Don’t sound like the sort of people who might vote intelligently. Hon.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 559015”]I don’t know about that. Wexford is famous for strawberries, paedophiles, and letting people die and rot in their homes. Don’t sound like the sort of people who might vote intelligently. Hon.
[/quote]

When you put it like that…

I think he is also overlooking some of the fine politicians that have come out of Wexford in recent times, like Tony Dempsey

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 559017”]I think he is also overlooking some of the fine politicians that have come out of Wexford in recent times, like Tony Dempsey
[/quote]

:clap:

I’m sure Mick Wallace’s PR Machine led by Aindreas Doyle will resolve this matter expediently for Mr Wallace.

Wallace got a hard enough time on some of the other stuff about his business failing but not paying tax, and doing so deliberately, is indefensible, particularly for an elected representatitve.

Do you see a distinction between this and that garlic grower that got prison? Obviously different specific cases but the same broad principle?

The Garlic Grower wasn’t a TD.

I thought the Garlic Grower was a cunt anyway

Take that back. We elected Avril Doyle, Brendan Howlin AND, AND Ivan Yates. I hope Mac doesn’t see your slanderous post.

Tough break