Vote Mick Wallace

Car crash stuff on RTE and Newstalk this morning with fellow members of his Technical Group fumbling and blustering in their inability to condemn this louser.

I heard that as well. Appalling stuff. Not sure who was on RTE but she was an embarrassment to herself.

I will be harrassing the hair no end if I see him in Poland. Cunt.

It was Catherine Murphy on RTÉ anyway. She came across as quite the fool. Nothing prepared and she didn’t seem to know what her position was.

I have decided to drink cider or its sister brew while in Poland in order to be in the right frame of mind to abuse Hair Wallace if i meet him.

I do this, with no regard for my own safety, for Ireland.

public service broadcasting

it will be easy to spot the cunt in the pink shirt and the big ignorant wexford head on him.

She was terrible altogether.

Ahhhh… ummm… basically… I suppose…

Joe Higgins making a show of himself in Pat Kenny now. Wallace has managed to horribly compromise the hard left.

She’s been on Vincent Browne a good few times and always comes across as a bluffing fool then too.

Not too many of the technical group will get elected the next time. Tards.

if theres one thing that crooked bastard Mick Wallace can be applauded for then its just that.

These weirdos are so reliant on each other for ideas that he may bring the whole lot of the fuckers down with with him.

Not a word from Shane Ross the last few days, another gobshite.

+1

I dislike that guy immensely.

It’ll be interesting to see who’d win a by election in Wexford if Wallace does resign his seat.

Fine Gael would be the clear front runners to get Darcy in going on their 34% of the first preferences last time out.

However that doesn’t take into account what % Wallace took from FF and Labour. I could see Labour making a strong challenge to get Cody, or whoever they select, elected should such a situation arise. Delighted I didn’t change my vote to Dublin with this possibly on the cards.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 559036”]It’ll be interesting to see who’d win a by election in Wexford if Wallace does resign his seat.

Fine Gael would be the clear front runners to get Darcy in going on their 34% of the first preferences last time out.

However that doesn’t take into account what % Wallace took from FF and Labour. I could see Labour making a strong challenge to get Cody, or whoever they select, elected should such a situation arise. Delighted I didn’t change my vote to Dublin with this possibly on the cards.[/quote]

That prick won’t resign the seat. It’s probably his meal ticket now.

Mick at today’s match!

Surprisingly, Juhniallo omitted “tinkers” from his otherwise all-encompassing post there…

Heard that interview. Higgins and Wallace came out of it sounding like right cunts. The whole technical group did

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 559039”]

Surprisingly, Juhniallo omitted “tinkers” from his otherwise all-encompassing post there…[/quote]

Good call.

[quote=“Locke, post: 559040”]

Heard that interview. Higgins and Wallace came out of it sounding like right cunts. The whole technical group did[/quote]

Higgins is the most self righteous pompous cunt in the Dail.

So Wallace cant go to Euros.

I’m gutted for him.