Vote Mick Wallace

Ah here ffs put the guns away mick

welcome to politics, Oirish sthyle, Mick was laying a few slabs before he came in, I canā€™t wait to show this [picture to my English friends :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just sent this into joe.co.uk

1 Like

Thatā€™s disappointing. I believe Mick once did a turn for a forum member on here before but its seldom mentioned

1 Like

I thought Mick did no political favours or parish pump.

he helped me out with a personal issue a few years ago

He helps out the poor misfortunes who havenā€™t a lot going for them

1 Like

Mick fights for the small guys, he took on the bankers and the builders

He was great on Drivetime. He said Nama were shredding documents. Interviewer said you canā€™t be saying that without evidence. ā€˜Sure Minister Noonan gave them the okā€™ replies Mick. :clap:

1 Like

The picture of Mick in a wife beater in the Irish House of Parliament has gone viral on the mainland, the British think it is hilarious :joy:

1 Like

A fucking tinker.

What possessed him to wear that? Surely to jaysus he looked in the mirror when getting ready in the morning. He reminds me of some of the Finnish blokes in my place that wear the same clothes each week and shower or have a bath once a week.

It was all he had left in Clareā€™s bedsit that was clean.

2 Likes

It the male version of a woman with a low cut top. He knows what heā€™s doing. Screaming for attention.

Lucky he is sitting beside Claire in the Dail and she doesnā€™t mind looking at his sweaty pits.

He must have been heading off for two weeks in santa ponsa last night

or heading off to tend the vines at the vineyard.

1 Like

His brothers vineyard :rollseyes:

1 Like

Amazing a man that is so immersed in Italian culture can dress like that .

1 Like

youā€™d never get that in England