Vote Mick Wallace

You get a better class of tank top on the mainland .

he wouldnā€™t get in the door of a proper House of Parliament like we have here dressed like that, Ireland isnā€™t a proper country at all, all my English colleagues are laughing at this story here today

Ye all sound like me ould wan giving out about him.
Itā€™s the cunts in the suits you want to watch out for.

2 Likes

Them too .

Heā€™s a national embarrassment the pikey fucker and those who voted for that chancer are even worse

Mick has done great work highlighting the seedy carry on of Noonan and NAMA. Keep up the good work Mick.

5 Likes

Worse than who? The cunts who vote for Lowry or the cunts who vote for noonan or odea?

Yes those cunts

Cop the fuck on. Wallace only has shaggy hair and wore a tank top. The others, and their enablers, are cunts who have the country ruined.

1 Like

He also took on the banks and developers who ruined the country

1 Like

Apologies heā€™s a great man

Hang on - he was one of the developers that ā€œruinedā€ the country right?

3 Likes

There was a line in the book " Is it me or is everything Shit" . It concerned Boris Johnson and it went like ; ā€œhe cycles to work , he is s bit scatty and has scruffy hair but he is still a Toryā€.

A similar line would apply to Mick along the lines he dresses and has hair like Dee Schneider , he likes Italian football and has right on politics but at the end of the day he is a broke dodgy developer .

2 Likes

Developers didnt fuck the country over mate the greedy banks did.

Where did I say they did ?

Lowry had a couple of nice suits and knows how to wear them properly.

Oooft.
Iā€™m always threatening to start ā€˜good week/ bad weekā€™ thread for posters on here and we could argue amongst ourselves every Friday at COB to see who got the biggest clamping of the previous week.
If it was up and running Iā€™d be saying that @Tassotti has had a bad week.

Iā€™ll be using one of my three votes to assist with the re-election of outstanding parliamentarian Mick Wallace in the upcoming election.

5 Likes

Paste it up there,Iā€™m not signing into that.

Iā€™m thinking of buying a holiday home near Ballygarret just so I can register down there and vote for Mick.