Watchyourtoes has broken Estebans fragile mind

Where’s @EstebanSexface ?

Fuck’s sake lads. This thread is the last thing @Rocko needs on his birthday. Can ye not stop your squabbling for 24 hours? Happy birthday boss. May all your dinners be pasta based and may your computer always have additional RAM.*

*I think

5 Likes

legged it to kerry again

KIB man was banned for life for less

100%
look at the abuse i get when i tell lads covid is a joke… they dont like it up em as you say and then they lash out with the personal insults

5 Likes

Here you go pal. In the post below I said that I believed that the idea that travellers got bullied in school was a myth, to which you responded.

Full quote incase you cry about me misquoting you.

1 Like

OK, the part i was interested in was where I said that MOST travellers were bullied in school.

So unless that’s in there somewhere then I am being misquoted, again.

Look, I don’t give a fuck, you tried for weeks to make me bite and you succeeded yesterday so that’s a result for you right.

Congrats @Ambrose_McNulty

1 Like

He’ll be back in a few hours so

Is he gone? Such a shame it had to come to this

I didn’t want to do that to him as he’s a grand chap, but he looked for it.

Happy bday @ROCKO

You’re an awful bollox, do you know that?

You’re an awful bully, Fran. I’m calling you out.

I’ve been bullied about:

• being from Kilkenny
  • living in Cork
  • religion
  • pro creating more than 2 kids
  • having a thick mane of hair
    It’s just not easy sometimes :cry:

You’re a shit bike rider as well.

3 Likes

What, deliberately misquote me again? Great achievement

He’s only in it for the lycra

2 Likes

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Estaban was a bizarre character but was too easily led by the woke mob down the path of virtue signallance. The lies you have to tell yourself to follow that ideology can not and do not lead to a happy place.

He took a few swipes at proven internet heavy hitters cough and it didn’t work out the best for him.

I’m sure he’ll be back in time, with fewer, better quality posts. The race to the 3 millionth post could have been a factor in his over contributing here also.

Don’t forget your golf forum :smiley:

4 Likes