Watchyourtoes has broken Estebans fragile mind

In the context I’d say so ya.

A TFK expert on travellers told us that most travellers are bullied in school. You’re in an awful heap here.

So you decided to make it a mantra have you?

Were you bullied in school?

Look, I don’t bother with the travellers forum. This is the cesspool forum. I thought it would be a safe place, now you’re blurring the lines and cross contaminating the whole shebang.

3 Likes

Bit early to be drinking lads

2 Likes

You’ve gone hysterical since you were outed as a bigot over the weekend.

That’s all you have?
A one trick pony.

I was bullied as a child

@EstebanSexface

You have to zone out bro. Let the clowns have their hate and anger and see where that gets them. They are not for turning.

Which TFK expert said that most travellers were bullied in school?

Because it wouldn’t be like you to completely misquote somebody, would it??

I think it might be your man @backinatracksuit

Why don’t you quote for us there what he said so

His profile is open, search away, should take a few seconds for you to clear that up

Very busy now pal, will do so later.

I’m not trying to turn anyone. I’m just calling it out for what it is.

Racism against travellers is completely accepted here, even when you flag posts. Many other forms of racism are frequently let slide. Every so often @Rocko checks in and tells the board to cop on and then it immediately goes back to normal.

I have experienced anti-Italian racism on here.

4 Likes

This is going well.
People are very mean to Joe canning on here, and get away with it, yet we aren’t allowed to suggest that the entire Limerick hurling panel are on steroids, growth hormone and epo, and get a blood bag at half time 🤷

17 Likes

Ps people screaming about how awful the board is seem to spend an awful lot of time here.

19 Likes

It’s my view that the people who go about using words like screaming are the screamers.

And anti Tyrone sentiments…from across the board!

1 Like