Watchyourtoes has broken Estebans fragile mind

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

I’ve experienced anti Brady sentiments, repeatedly.

4 Likes

that’s part of the game.

Shine a light on something they don’t like and they’ll scream that you’re hysterical

I have received constant abuse for being from Laois, the Queens county jibes have left me sad, down and depressed. We were invaded by the English forces and our countrymen stood by and allowed it happen. We fought against it, but were defeated. Our towns and county were renamed, our lands taken.

Plymouth Rock was landed on us. I stand with my brother Malcolm, but I choose the path of peace. I have my zen. It’s all I need.

Be well. You are gods children. As I am.

1 Like

You’ve never seen fit to complain about the cork weirdo thread. 🤷

1 Like

I’ve also had veiled digs at my asexuality, derogatory comments about the forklift driving profession and fun poked at my romantic failures.

18 Likes

There’s a lot of auld women posting here by the look of it.Stick to Facebook ladies and your 3k power walks in the evening’s

2 Likes

The higher you build your barriers
The @farmerinthecity I become

1 Like

I don’t usually look in on it.

The same lads mock mental illness when it suits them.

2 Likes

Confirmed that you do look in on it.

That’s the woke brigade for ye.

the cockroaches are scurrying. They don’t like the light

A lot of ladies on here working for the civil service posting away all day when they should be working

7 Likes

And the Tyrone shame debacle scandal

:astonished:

I never knew he was anti cockroach

Growing up in Ulster has taught me how to be stoic.

You cannot break a man who does not want to be broken.

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware we had any ladies on the forum. Don’t tell @artfoley.

There are some horrible fuckers posting horrible shit on here alright.

One of the main problems, as has been pointed out, is that admins are asleep at the wheel.

Look at the screenshot below. That “46” is 46 reported posts since Christmas that I haven’t bothered clicking into. Absolutely disgraceful.

@Rocko sort this out.

17 Likes