you’re a mug - wait for the looting to start and fill your wellies

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1055877, member: 2648”]
[LIST]
[]LIVE TRACKER
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]15:37
A garda has been taken to hospital with facial injuries after he was hit by an object at the protest.
[/LIST]
:eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

guilty as charged

maybe @TreatyStones should have a go at predicting it. He is on a hot streak

Gracias mi amigo. ¿ Habla espanol tambien?

Muy poco, lo suficiente para sobrevivir… hola,que tal, me nombre, fuck her right in the pussy etc. etc.

Me llamo Horsebox, soy irlandes. Y tu? Fucking fluent, bro and I only started 7 weeks ago.

:clap:

The Gardai are getting back to their stations using public transport. 4 of them just got off the Luas in Dundrum :eek:

they often take the luas

they don’t seem to have the buses the cops in the US use in the movies

I saw photos of them arriving to police the protests in a double decker bus

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1055953, member: 2272”]they often take the luas

they don’t seem to have the buses the cops in the US use in the movies[/QUOTE]

The cunts flattened a few auld ones on O’Connell St/bridge last night…big tough men pushing women around.

So I said look buddy, that auld was upside down when I got here, and as for that other one, she shouldn’t have mouthed off like that.

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lovindublin/images/uploads/2014/12/_blogWideMobile/IMG_4606.JPG?mtime=20141210150617

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lovindublin/images/uploads/2014/12/_blogWideMobile/IMG_4549.JPG?mtime=20141210150937

It’s clear their whole tactic yesterday was to antagonise the crowd to look for a reaction that would discredit the whole thing. It was essentially A load of fat roasters going around shoving people like they were back home in the local dhisco.

Link?

Its all over social media…I’ll link it when I get to a PC and Joe let’s me out for a cup of tea.

Cheers buddy, I’d be interested in seeing a link to this that could be deemed trustworthy is all. There’s so much misinformation out there from both sides, its truly difficult to know who to believe. Its almost as if some people are trying to push their own agenda regardless of truth.

Not another penny, Enda Kenny.