Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Not worth a shit in a dustbin for sure but the truth is Tipp troubled Limerick as much as any other side ( that they faced in Championship ) this year.

Glas will be on soon about League games Iā€™m sure.

Moral victories is all thatā€™s left for the rest now, such is the dominance of Limerick. Tipperary are cleaning up in the moral victories stakes.

1 Like

Limerick had been together a few days before the league game. They had nothing done while Sheedy was up clapping at the boys at 6am for a couple of months at that pointā€¦ Tipp were good in the MF - but Limerick were way off it first half - They went up one gear and Tipp collapsed.

Waterford came out decided for the 4th game in 3 weeks they were gonna blow everything they had in the first 20 mins

Cork set up to let Limerick do as they wanted and a lot of young heads dropped fairly early ā€¦

Itā€™s hard to judge where Limerick and others are really at.

So youā€™re bigging up a draw against a Limerick team barely back from holidays now? See what I mean by not laying down a marker?

There is no argument to be made that tipp troubled Limerick. They havenā€™t in three years now.

Cahill may well decide to go to tipp and Iā€™m sure he will improve them massively, but my view is Waterford have a more promising group of players and more to build on for the next year or two.

I donā€™t really understand why you are getting so pissy about it, Waterford are a very good team.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting Limerick panellist had no training done in the off season?

I havenā€™t degraded Waterford at all, you are soiling your knickers believing a man born & bred in Tipperary, who has worn the jersey and managed underage teams to titles would be a fool to leave Waterford for his own County.

You need to lay off the Kool-Aid there buddy and stick to the Smash Burgers.

Changing your tune now are you? I offered my opinion that Waterford have more chance of beating Limerick over the next two years than tipp. Youā€™ve been hopping up and down about it for some reason.

ā€œBut but we drew with Limerick in the league!ā€

Laughable stuff.

Big difference between looking after yourself and being match fit.

3 Likes

Where was this big holiday while under all our restrictions buddy?

It was the Tippos breaking restrictions training in December/Janā€¦ Clappy Liam needs to explain himself there.

:joy:ā€¦

Especially with Coolmore coming in to support the fundingā€¦

If cahill doesnā€™t answer the call of his own then you can forget about him as a Tipp man

How many in a row will Ballygunner do? 20?

Hearing there may be white smoke later today. Apparently Cahill is staying on for 1 more year to be reviewed in 12 months

Confirmed.

Even Liam Cahill says Fuck Tipp

2 Likes

Cahill knows Tipperary are in crisis, he has made the correct and logical decision to stick with a superior team.

TDB and Stephen Oā€™Keeffe to come back in too. Along with Iarlaith Daly who was injured for much of this year.

Waterford are the second best team in the country at the moment IMO.

1 Like

Waterford 1
Tipperary 0

Iā€™d love to see Soki back for a couple of seasons. Big upgrade on what we have now. Sobi is a safe pair of hands but heā€™s not in the same universe as a shot stopper as Soki. For his bravery alone Soki is one of my favourite Waterford players of the last decade.

7 Likes