Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Well they are winning all around themselves at underageā€¦if what theyā€™ve coming through isnā€™t better than whatā€™s there now then neither have other clubs, unfortunately

They were lucky Dessie came home when he did or they could have been vulnerable enough while they waited for Pauric Mahony to hand the baton onto Fitzgerald.

I dunnoā€¦apart from Sion giving them a rattle this year theyā€™ve been 15 points better than every team the last 3/4 years, donā€™t think Dessie has been the differentiator

Sure weā€™ll see. Thatā€™s the wonder of sport.

2 Likes

Agreedā€¦in the meantime, enjoy the football success!

1 Like

This stuff is creepy.

Tony Browne to become a selector for the county team. Tony would be considered to be very astute

1 Like

Will he be marking Dessie in training?

No. Why would he do that?

1 Like

Replacing Feeney?

Donā€™t know who he is replacing

Would he ? I knew a few lads that knew him and they would say heā€™s a bit aloof ā€¦

Aloof and astute arenā€™t mutually exclusive concepts

4 Likes

Fair point

I read somewhere he doen a masters in player performance or something to that effect ā€¦

Does Tony still have the ā€œgin barā€ in Dungarvan?

Yes with his brothers

Thatā€™s correct, a top top academic

Clarkey used to mark our forwards in training when he was in with Teege. Just wondering like.

Hard luck to Mount Sion today, that loss must be up there with Toomevara in 04 and James Stephens in 82 @Fagan_ODowd