Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Big difference between looking after yourself and being match fit.

3 Likes

Where was this big holiday while under all our restrictions buddy?

It was the Tippos breaking restrictions training in December/Janā€¦ Clappy Liam needs to explain himself there.

:joy:ā€¦

Especially with Coolmore coming in to support the fundingā€¦

If cahill doesnā€™t answer the call of his own then you can forget about him as a Tipp man

How many in a row will Ballygunner do? 20?

Hearing there may be white smoke later today. Apparently Cahill is staying on for 1 more year to be reviewed in 12 months

Confirmed.

Even Liam Cahill says Fuck Tipp

2 Likes

Cahill knows Tipperary are in crisis, he has made the correct and logical decision to stick with a superior team.

TDB and Stephen Oā€™Keeffe to come back in too. Along with Iarlaith Daly who was injured for much of this year.

Waterford are the second best team in the country at the moment IMO.

1 Like

Waterford 1
Tipperary 0

Iā€™d love to see Soki back for a couple of seasons. Big upgrade on what we have now. Sobi is a safe pair of hands but heā€™s not in the same universe as a shot stopper as Soki. For his bravery alone Soki is one of my favourite Waterford players of the last decade.

7 Likes

Was there any reason for him stepping away this year? With the short turnaround to this season it seemed odd to step away. Obviously work, family life gets in the way too.

A great ā€˜keeper in fairness. The lad this year did fine to be fair but Oā€™Keeffe is one of the top 3 in the country in his position.

Donā€™t know to be honest, why he stepped away.

Is he still based in Dublin? There was a lot of that Ballygunner team in Dublin. They used to do a lot of their winter training in Tinryland. Itā€™s that bit more difficult for amateurs that have to live and work outside their county. Long years of commuting for a newly married man can take its toll.

Great news. Hopefully itā€™s for the 2 years.

Heā€™s confirmed for the next year.

Delighted and surprised. I had resigned myself to a wasted two years under Fast Eddie or worse the return of Derek.

2 Likes

The return of Derek was frightening the life out of me.

2 Likes