Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Didnt Waterford fans have a huge flag circa the late 90s with “Flannelly County” printed on it?

Abbeyside 3-21
Ballyduff Upper 0-09

Quarter Finalists
Ballygunner
Abbeyside
Passage
Roanmore
Lismore
Fourmilewater
Mount Sion
Dungarvan

Draw to take place after Mt Sion / Dungarvan game, so around 5pm.

Relegation playoffs.

Ballyduff upper v Clonea
Ballysaggart v DLS

Dungarvan full value for their 1-27 to 0-24 win over Mount Sion today.

They Clonea Power? They must struggle numbers wise surrounded by Portlaw, Rathgormack & Kilmac? Or do they take some of the above for Hurling & vice versa in Football?

It’s Clonea for hurling and Rathgormac for football. It’s a nice size parish there but well off the beaten track

1 Like

Ballsaggart could send DLS down, would not be surprised with that

They’re seemingly getting a lot of young fellows from the Waterford side of Carrick. Mollerans are a complete mess apparently.

1 Like

On what I have seen of DLS in that game last week neither would I. They were very disjointed looking. No one playing well for them either.

And Ballysaggart unlucky to not win their first two games. DLS have no one of the caliber of the 3 Bennett’s either

Ballygunner in a spot of bother…

Not any more

1 Like

Good win for Ballygunner. Think that is 41 wins in a row in the Waterford senior championship.

Mount Sion 2-19 Passage 3-15.

The Monastery men scrape through. Any amount of wides and the concession of three soft goals kept Passage in it all the way to the end. Passage lost Noel Connors to injury after 9 minutes which balanced off Mount Sions loss of Iggy O’Regan to Covid before the start.

The Eoin Kelly Derby

Enjoyable club fare.

1 Like

I wasn’t at it but that is a good win for Mount Sion. Passage have had the better of them the last couple of times they played. Knocked them out last year.

1 Like

Realistically we should have beaten them by more. We were hanging on at the end.

Chuck O’Brien sends Roanmore into the semi finals for the first time since 2000.

Full time: Roanmore 4-14 v 4-13 Lismore.

New county board CEO. Skin Ryan.