Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

When his day in front of a jury of his peers?

Cathrach Daly and Michael Kiely to come into the team. Hogan is a nice player but not in a team to beat Limerick. Fagan is very hot and cold. Kenny had a great club final but is open to a cleaning. No hope of SOK being back. He needs to find a role that utilizes Dessie better

Not the only inter county hurler with such travails upcoming.

Broke his jaw badly the other day I heard. It’ll likely halt his progress for the cship

Who??

The Legal Diary is always worth a look every now and then.

Lot of cases have been building for a few years now with the old Covid

Jamie Barron has had a recurrence of a quad injury too, will likely miss the rest of the league.

Agree with you on Soky. Don’t see him coming back in anyway shape or form as he said as much himself.
He is happy with his lot.

We do seem be going for goals and lots of them this year. I’ll be interested to see how we go v Antrim on Sunday. Ballygunner lads are travelling up with the squad tomorrow.

Presume @GeoffreyBoycott is referring to a former Captain of a Leinster Hurling County.

2 Likes

I’ll take a PM

It was in the papers for fuck sake.

I’ll send you a PM.

1 Like

I think it is Cahill’s game to go for the jugular but we have played Dublin and Laois so far, Antrim on Sunday…let’s see what the Tipp and KK games tell us…the league group isn’t strong this year, Galway Wexford Cork Clare Limerick all getting good games

I’m sure an auld wan like you thrives on it.

1 Like

That lad has been slippery as glass so far, will it finally catch up with him is another question

1 Like

He’s having a look at fellas anyway

Said the same myself. Every player getting some kind of involvement so far.

Austin getting a week off.

They want to try keep the game competitive

1 Like