Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

I didnā€™t think so, I was even surprised that the subs were introduced so earlyā€¦Iā€™d be moving C Daly into the FB line and getting rid of Gleeson or McNulty. Itā€™s hard to know will Waterford go after it next weekend

I was in the Keaneā€™s road terrace but it looked like McNulty was getting a tough time of it first half. Did he fumble the ball for the goal.

I did think they were slow and it needed a lift. Delighted to see Aussie came on and spark the whole thing to life.

Prunty was caught for both goals

1 Like

I thought Prunty was at fault for the first goal. And the second one.

1 Like

it him for the first so? I could tell from the far end. Just knew we have made a fuck of it.

Miscontrolled a ball that he was first to.

I like Prunty heā€™s a proper old school full back but Mark Kehoe had him bet up a stick today

1 Like

Prunty primarily at fault for both goals. Thought the goalkeeper could have done better on the 2nd goal.

He was slack enough today. Had his pocket picked a few time.
Tadhgā€™s distribution and shooting was way below required levels today as well. Some of the ball he delivered was like something Iā€™d do.

Yes beaten at the near post. Not good.

TDB improved significantly in the second half. Iā€™d say he likes/needs Jamie Barron playing near him.

They were nearly in on top of him at that stage.

A physical battle with Kyle Hayes next Saturday will probably suit him better than a speedster like Kehoe today.

It wasnā€™t a big ask to improve though. He was very loose first half. At one stage he hand passed a ball to a Tipp player to tap over the bar.
He lamped one up the field to no manā€™s land when he had players moving in the other direct. Just something a player at his level and his position should not do.

McNulty was equally as loose in that first half imo.

He did the same in the 2nd half as well but they didnā€™t get a score off it. He was very poor in the first half.

He fumbled the ball from the save in the 1st half, coughed up an easy point

I am never convinced by Tadhgā€™s distribution

Lookit, itā€™s a great position to be in, built up after the league final, poor performance today and limerick demolish Cork, go in as underdogs next week will suit Waterford, favorite tag never suits them