Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

The ref is letting it go.

Mount Sion very fit and well drilled, lismore the complete opposite. They gave a rake of walkovers in the County league so it’s hardly surprising.

Sion will fancy themselves against the gunners.

Big unit umpiring down at the town end.

1 Like

Red rover.

1 Like

TG4 choose a riveting doubleheader today.

Kevin Mahony could turn out to be a serious player.

1 Like

I felt there was a strong argument this year for a starting slot for Kevin Mahony in Waterford full forward line. Not sure if he was even part of the panel.

I’d say he’d make smithereens of a carvery.

2 Likes

I don’t think he was. But I’d have him there next year. Still young and seems to have the physical side to his game.

One for the roaster thread.

1 Like

Mikey was on the panel and got a few minutes in the league. Kevin wasn’t.

1 Like

Bucky is gone mad with the whistle here.

Fourmilewater accepted their fate before they even took the field. Ridiculously easy for Ballygunner

Often happens with the Western teams.

Fare soft frees being given alright

Jamie Barron is magic here. He’s done a disappearing act.

1 Like

There’s something very unlikable about Ballygunner.

1 Like

Ballygunner face Ballyduff Lower in Eastern Intermediate Final - they’ve already beaten them by 14 points in group stages.

Ballygunner will be fancied to beat Ballydurn in Eastern Junior A Final too.

Interesting to see what the West throws up in Intermdiate and Junior A.

A real chance of Ballygunner winning all 5 of Minor, U20, Junior A, Intermediate and Senior.

Four mile are an athletic side but their hurling is awful. Conor Gleeson and Barron going missing not helping.

Barron got badly shafted there. He was fouled a load of times before he took 3 catches