Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Cummins works for Aviva. Was insinuating that he was approached about the Waterford job, but when he went to his bosses sussing out the flexibility of him doing the inter county gig, realised they hadnā€™t much appetite to have an employee fuck off on half days a couple of times a week.

1 Like

Pending, it seems.

If Waterford go for Cummins, theyā€™ve learnt 0 from going for Tipp men. They should put Darragh Oā€™Sullivan in there. Knew something was going on during the afternoon when Gleeson announced heā€™d be back.

1 Like

Heā€™ll be like a demon, they should go one more year.

Doesnā€™t reflect well on Ozzy

I suspect he wonā€™t be the only one back.

Not a hope Coach Darragh takes his focus off the serious business of Ballygunnerā€™s assault on the All Ireland Club Hurling Championship.

Mickey graham famously double jobbed with mullinalaghta and Cavan. It can be done.

2 Likes

Who else didnt play this year?

Conor Gleeson went travelling i think?

Oh nowā€¦

Several Tipp friends just saying to me that the best medium term ā€˜solutionā€™, in various ways, would be to export Brendan Cummins and the aptly initialed FOā€™C to Waterford.

1 Like

Oā€™Keeffe.

Mullinaughta wasnā€™t his home club though.

Ballygunner is too big a deal for any distractions like that to come into it.

Time to move on I think. Iā€™d be surprised if we go outside the County this time.

2 Likes

He wont be back anyway.

Nothing to do with Davy.

1 Like

I think he has probably compromised on a few things and will probably go back to what he knows next year and land them an All Ireland semi.

That being facing your own puckout and winning your own ball.

Think heā€™d have a good year with them next year and leave them in good stead. They might not win a Leinster with KK being stealthily good.

1 Like

Ye canā€™t go for Jeffrey after his outburst on that podcast. Kenneth Burke a bit young and Healys hardly inspired confidence with the 20s? What other in house options is there?

Oā€™Sullivan wouldnā€™t be a bad carrot on the stick all the same.

Why are you bothered as a crown :crown: loving Carlow man as to who manages the stick fighters of WD?

1 Like

You on hols?

Davy to Dublin
Donoghue to Galway
Shefflin to Waterford

5 Likes