Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Iā€™d imagine Dictionary Del will look to bring in expertise from other fields into his back room team.

Maybe a coach from Rugby League, an Army General for battlefield tactical guidance, an ex-NFL coach who worked under Andy Reid at Kansas

2 Likes

In fairness John Allen helped to put us on the right path also not so long ago and thereā€™s definitely a need for fellas to show the way in developing counties.

Itā€™s become a circuit now though where itā€™s just assumed the likes of Davy will pop up wearing another crest next year, and itā€™s not just for the love of the game.

1 Like

I do.

Shite

I think Henry will take a minimum of a year out tbh. That Waterford team in essence are in no better shape than Galway. You have potential vacancies coming in Cork, Clare and Limerick as well.

Heā€™ll go back to RTE if he has any sense

2 Likes

What he picked up in Laois will prove invaluable to Derek

Awful tragedy that involving a very prominent Mount Sion clubman. @Fagan_ODowd.

1 Like

Yeah Cork - or for that matter, Clare or Limerick - are going to hire Henry Shefflin alright. Christ almighty.

4 Likes

He can talk about the potential candidates on TSG.

If they brought Davy back, the chances are high is all Iā€™d say to that one :grimacing:

Where did I Clare or Limerick had any intention of looking at Henry. Go back to the freezer and grab a bone for yourself

Derek McGrath, Willie Maher and Fintan Oā€™Connor new Senior management team.

FROM A WEST TIPP FRIEND

Any room for Cummins?

Einsteins definition of madness comes to mind

1 Like

Thesaurus sales about to shoot up in Waterford

3 Likes

ā€œThe art of warā€ will be in the top 10 book sales in Waterford City within a few days

2 Likes

The Laois influence strong there

A real Mount Sion v Ballygunner throwback at U15 tonight @Fagan_ODowd. The footage is doing the rounds already. Match abandoned with 10 minutes to go with Mount Sion leading by 2 after the mother and father of all dust ups.

2 Likes

A former senior intercounty player is after landing himself in hot water it seems.

1 Like