Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

will cadogan ever get a helmet that has a functional strap

Players need to man up. Getting upset and into a huff about the bedside manner in which a fringe player is dropped. Fanning hasn’t a clue, not many will disagree on that. The fact that he was about 6th choice after they couldn’t get anyone else to take the job is quite telling.

I agree to an extent but dropping a player the week of an important club game wasn’t the way to go.

The ballygunner behaviour on social media after the Munster club final was juvenile.

All in all, it’s a complete clusterfuck and only Derek or an outsider like Daly can fix it.

Agreed - another season down the swanny. How long of a term did Fanning get?

Waterford are the Carlow of Munster

who were the first 5 choices - Pat Ryan, Daly, ???

That was abject

Fanning won’t last this year.

The story is that Barron stood up at half time last week and said Conor Gleeson picks up Tony Kelly and fanning didn’t like it.

Fanning then whipped Barron 15 mins into second half.

The last time Waterford sacked a manager mid season, they reached an All Ireland Final. Davy might be available yet if the fall out from Wexford’s bottle job in Parnell Park escalates. If not, maybe get Derek back in the hot seat for the Limerick match.

I wouldn’t say this current crop will throw a strop this week and oust fanning but it’s looking more and more likely Derek will be back in 2020.

He’d be some fucking idiot walking into that dressing room going on the stories muted here. Bunch of arseholes it seems.

I think you’re lost and should be over in the Tipperary thread. Anyway that all seems resolved in Tipperary. Liam Sheedy has walked back into that dressing room and there’s no more stories about players stealing birds off each other, on the piss 24/7 or up in court every other week.

@Fagan_ODowd @anon70480284

Handy place to park Sunday if coming in from Cork ? Is WIT and its environs a bit far out? - I dont know Waterford at all.

Tip on into Mount Sion and park there, you’ll be grand. 10 minute walk then down to the ground.

1 Like

Hard enough to find if you are coming in from the Cork side. Anywhere around the WIT will be fine @anon61878697. You’ll only be a 10-15 minute walk away there.

1 Like

Stay at home you cunt.

1 Like

Park in Dungarvan and cycle down the greenway

1 Like

You’re right actually, I forgot I was dealing with an absolute nincompoop there.

Where’s decent for a pre match pint? - Tully’s any good these days?

Roanmore Club

1 Like