Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

@Copper_pipe fire up the Aussie & Paudie phonecalls from ā€œLiam Cahillā€.

I havenā€™t received anything. Iā€™ll ask the lads in the Traveller Whatsapp group. They might have them :wink:

First official meeting for a lot of the players and Liam Cahill over the weekend. Few of them are shaking like a shitting dog after hearing how Noel and Maurice got taken out.
Iā€™d say part of the reason for shifting on Maurice is due to the snipping by McGrath from the sidelines last year. He is like an unwitting spy in the camp. Thatā€™s just my own opinion.

Shur heā€™s already rang Aussie

No harm at all

1 Like

A PhD in fly fishing ?

2 Likes

Was reading this earlier and I just get a sense that Liam Cahill is already laying down the law in Waherfud. Expecting a big improvement next year.

Thanks for sharing the info Austin, I was wondering what your plans for Christmas were

He wonā€™t ā€œenjoyā€ (furious Antney Daly nodding and guffawing) Christmas this year.

2 Likes

Ozzie admitting he did too many functions and interviews a while back, as heā€™s interviewed at another sponsors gig.

1 Like

Ozzie drives the usual suspects demented

Ozzie who?

Full back line looks daycent.

Tell us some more about 1, 5, 6 & 10 there please.

Billy Nolan played v Cork in championship last year and played under 21 as a 17year old in 2015. Missed out on the all Ireland win in 2016 as a rule came in that minors couldnā€™t play under 21.

Power was on those very good Dungarvan teams that win Harty x 2 in 2012/13.

Daly is young enough. Think he played Harty for CBC last year.

Montgomery was there or thereabouts on the UCC team that won the Fitzgibbon last year. Would be about 21/22 now.

Are the Examiner streaming it?

No idea

Kevin MoranšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø seriously I thought he retired with dignity after last year

Surprised to see Moran still involved as well. If Connors was invited to retire youā€™d have imagined Moran would have been asked the same question