Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

What a glory hunter.
He has form in this regard, in fairness.The lads that win All Irelandā€™s donā€™t be at that craic.
Thereā€™s a little tip for yašŸ˜€

I saw some of this on TG4 tonight.

Christ Austin was phenomenal. Scored four Hollywood points in the second half.

1 Like

Unreal shooting in fairness

One score was well inside his own 45, barely had a look at the posts with a fella trying to block him down.

That was ridiculous stuff. He was almost in another parish hitting that.

I believe Liam Cahill wasnā€™t pleased with Austinā€™s Instagram a few weeks ago. He wonā€™t be long shutting up after that.

1 Like

Any chance the senior county final today will be a contest ??

I think the Rossaneri will have too much for the Rossabianchi

1 Like

Waterford are dark horses this year I think. The talent is there

Since Billy McCarthy got injured the door is now ajar for everyone.

1 Like

How is all in Thurles? Are they still wearing black? Are the women wailing in the streets? Have the men come off the drink yet?

Is he not OK?

Itā€™s not good there to be honest.

Town is literally in mourning

1 Like

I would be surprised if it ended close to be honest. But in fairness to passage they have surprised me by getting to the final. I thought they would do well to get past Roanmore, that was a 50/50 game to me. I also thought Mount Sion would beat them.
Ballygunner are upping the gears game after game. They have won a couple of games playing within themselves. They beat Passage handy in the group game but Passage have comeback well from that. It remains to be seen if they have the game plan and beliefs to topple Ballygunner later.
They play with a sweeper so Dessie Hutchinson should not get the freedom he got last week to destroy Lismore.

Crazy odds for a county final.

-11 handicap

Ballygunner to beat the handicap is the bet there.

1 Like

Ballygunner will win this by 15-20 points.

1 Like

Class from Dessie there

Passage playing a one man forward line and leaving space at the back. Hows that happen?

Passage will do well to avoid the ā€œfollow on ā€œ

1 Like

Passage cant do a blessed thing about Hutchison

Dessie is fast becoming my favourite player.