Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Bevans & Butthead.

1 Like

He was very unlucky with Upperchurch that they didnā€™t get a bit more success. A top man.

Iā€™m hearing Darragh Egan will be the next Tipperary manager so Cahill and Bevans might have a few more years with Waterford.

Ah well you donā€™t win Derbies with donkeys.

You Clare boys really donā€™t like Tipp do you

1 Like

Was he with them when I think they were knocked out by Loughmore or Thurles a few years back. Think I remember watching on Buffs Snapchat. They went into a lead and then lost.

Fine by me!

He would have been there around 2014/2015. Before Buff discovered Snapchat.
They lost a mid Final to Drom by a point one of the years.

Iā€™m pretty sure Upperchurch have come third in their Group every year for about the last 8 seasons. Theyā€™ve havenā€™t qualified for a Quarter final but never been dragged into relegation either. Been desperately unlucky in many of those years.

1 Like

I know Derek McGrath used something similar with DLS one of the years they won the colleges and has been used by teachers doing PSHE. Not exactly a new thing.

Damn straight @bandag

Look at the bullshit symbol Limerick have on the back of their shirts, another gimmick

Thatā€™s quite a powerful thing theyā€™ve done there, they deserve massive respect for it.

An aul gimmick is all

A powerful statement.

It has really done a number on you.

Considering some of the shite thatā€™s come out of the likes of Derek McGrath, Dan Shanahan etc. down through the years, thatā€™s pretty bizarre from you.

1 Like

I think it means ā€œIf you donā€™t know me, donā€™t judge meā€. The circular shape represents a baseball cap

1 Like

So good!!!

I never supported that bullshit either

Are you going to issue the Limerick lads with a snide ness warning Mike or is that only a one way street

4 Likes

I dont take pot shots fagan unless provoked. That seems to be youā€™re speciality

1 Like