Waterford v Kilkenny 2017

Yes!!! The draw we wanted…

Waterford by 5/6

FFS sake there is a hurling championship thread.

Not the championship, pal

What are you on about ?

This is a hurling forum, mate - big matches will always get a thread of their own.

2 Likes

I’ve a feeling the bookies will give KK a far better chance than they have in reality, seeing as KK are a shorter price for outright winners can we expect them to be favourites for the match?

Edit answered already
Waterford at 7/5 sounds very very good

That’s a serious bet

It’s a qualifier to get back into the championship. Plus the last stand alone thread on a qualifier match drew in 1.3k replies

What do you reckon venue wise. Thurles 7pm next Saturday?

At this stage, Waterford should have enough to beat this Kilkenny team, but you never know with them.

Kilkenny need some of their other forwards to start performing. Richie Hogan et al.

I assume Sky will have first refusal ?

Kilkenny Waterford will be in Thurles unless they do something weird like put a double header in Portlaoise or Limerick.

7/5 Waterford right now is huge value. If Waterford regain their 2016 form and we continue the way we’ve been playing we’ll get beaten easily.

Thurles 7 o clock. Into the car and back to Waterford straight after. Tear the arse out of it and taxi to Dunmore at 2

3 Likes

I don’t think Portlaoise would hold th crowd and having it in Limerick would halve the attendance.
I’d say DUB v TIPP , Portlaoise 5pm

WAT v KK Thurles 7pm

Wexford Park would be a great novelty venue for Kk v Wd .

Yeah I agree, if they insist on a double header it makes things much tougher.

Tipp Dublin Nowlan Park?

They could send the whole lot to Croker yet.

1 Like

Nope, Coldplay

2 Likes