Waterford v Wexford - The battle for armchair supporter moral high ground

Would your time not be better spent improving your next column, rather than creating an account to defend your last one? It’s like playing a sweeper system when you could be using your forwards as a defensive shield.

14 Likes

I met a good mate of mine in the airport on the way out on Friday. He mentioned to me he bumped into PM last week who was becoming increasingly infuriated with the slagging he was getting on here so it wasn’t gonna be long before he joined to defend himself.

5 Likes

Just got a text from a friend of mine from Windgap. He said he bumped into PM last Saturday AM and PM acknowledged that his writing is very clunky generally and recent columns have been brutal.

2 Likes

No idea what you’re on about PM but I’ll take a PM if you want to clarify.

Slow down now lads. Let him bite the hook before ye start to reel him in.

Your use of Am and PM reminded me of the 80s/90s pop group ‘PM Dawn’ and a great little ditty they had - Set adrift on memory Bliss - A very apt song title for our friend PM.

1 Like

:popcorn::popcorn:

Tipp man suckling from the tit of KK man shocker.

I’m a bit lost.

1 Like

We’ve all felt that for quite a while.

1 Like

You are not alone. There are lads on here with imaginations so vivid as to make them an asset on The Den. God loves a trier…

Ah, lads who are living out a dream of being in Entourage and find themselves far closer to the ‘roasters’ in Mart and Market. It is a burden.

1 Like

Yup definitely PM

1 Like

Are you drunk right now?

You are so in control, fair play to you. Someone should put you in charge of something important, so they should. Maybe Irish Water? You have a pro-austerity calmness and grandeur about you.

No. Just about to have a late lunch. All very mundane.

If I said Kevin Myers had a face lift in the mid 2000s, which he did, would you be asking when my next session of Botox is due? This craic is that little bit tedious and that large bit self demeaning.

I’m sitting here stuffing my face with a big plate of homemade chips. My family are gone visiting relatives and I’m so much in control I’m nearly asleep.
Don’t let the lads get to you. You’re brave enough to put one of your articles out there in the public domain so for people to critique it is part of the deal.
Now it doesn’t help your case that you’re a halfwit that thinks he’s the next William Shakespeare and wouldn’t know which end of a hurley to grab.
But you get paid for writing absolute mind numbing drivel so we can’t really laugh at you.

1 Like

Myers, for all his faults, recognized he had a hideous problem and went a did something about it. Fair play. You, on the other hand, haven’t realized your problem yet, that you’'re a cunt — Or perhaps you have but unlike our anti-Semite friend, there isn’t a procedure in the world that can remove your hideous problem.

1 Like

Good man, good man. Stuff away. The country loves to see a well fed Tipp man, judging by media coverage of the county.

We will amuse ourselves by waiting for the great Sidney to offer us a five year old slice of your wit and wisdom.

Nay forget the hypocrisy ketchup while you are at those chips. It adheres so well to the crinkled ones.

Is it not help for my levels of articulacy at least to be reading your squibs? We live in hope, even though I suspect I might be better off rereading William Maxwell…

Funny that you should mention Maxwell, mate …

I just got a text there from a man from Wexford, he maintains a cup of Maxwell house is the only job to get through one of your articles.

4 Likes