Waterford v Wexford - The battle for armchair supporter moral high ground

That along with a triple expresso.

Spelling?

Espresso in Dublin - Expresso outside the pale.

You did say Wexford. Iā€™m spot on so.

Progress! Kind of a half punā€¦

I have an image of Alan Kelly drinking coffee, of whatever sort.

Thanks bud. Youā€™re articles arenā€™t all that bad either.

Enjoy your lunch.

Sesquipedalia, Sesquipedalia, I bathe in your cruel heat on this everlong day.
Itā€™s been seventeen hours and fifteen days, since you took our summer away.
The haze on the ridge is an envious one, a cruel mistress as we gaze across the valley.
It does not soothe us as in days of yore, it pulls and pushes and gnaws away at us.
The blackbirdā€™s song is unsympathetic, it laughs and scorns and jeers, it does not pity.
Subconsciously it titters a flat, penetrating Waterford patois, kissing its breast as it does.
Each minute drags, each hour is a lifetime. AM, PM, it matters not.
Sesquipedalia, sesquipedalia, wash me and cleanse me of this unrelenting anomie.

Itā€™s a cruel, cruel summer, leaving me here on my own, itā€™s a cruel, cruel summer, now youā€™re gone.

1 Like

Pot, Kettle!

You might say thatā€¦

Tadhg de Burca case latest .

Whatā€™s the story now. Can he go to the cccc cccccccc cccc cccc?

Last line, can appeal to the CAC.

Think if that fails he can go to the DRA.

Doubt itā€™ll be over turned. Video footage is inconclusive. Linesman was standing five yards away and if he says he saw a pull on the face guard it looks a pretty open and shut case.

In that case Waterford are better off getting on with it then.
Plan without him and carry on.

That would be my read on it. Heā€™ll be fresh and have a point to prove in the final.

3 Likes

Jackie Cahill is already saying that Waterford will take it all the way to the DRA if necessary.

Should be one appeal in the GAA. Lose and tough.

Three appeals is farcical. No wonder nobody has any faith in the disciplinary process.

1 Like

I fancy ye for this one Fagan. Despite my reservations during the year, I think yell do it

1 Like

No itā€™s not. Itā€™s a superb and virtually bulletproof disciplinary process. I donā€™t think a single finding has been overturned by the High Court since the current process was introduced 10 years ago. Which wasnā€™t the case for the 10 years prior to that which was chaotic

Iā€™m sorry, I fell asleep during that post, possibly because it was written in an utterly boring and inane manner. Iā€™ll try harder in the future PM, sorry, Malarkey.

He didnā€™t intentionally interfere with the face guard, he clipped the strap on the helmet and that came loose - very dubious red card

Heā€™s gas. :smile:

The hum of self importance is astounding.

Heā€™s like a cross between Flann Oā€™Brien and Martin Breheny, with Oā€™Brienā€™s genes being largely recessive.