Waterford v Wexford - The battle for armchair supporter moral high ground

A very conflicting message being sent out by the GAA here - you canā€™t interfere with peopleā€™s head wear apparently, yet they are banning De Burca? Bizarre.

3 Likes

Is there a point youā€™re trying to make here?

Do you need there to be a point in order for you to be able to move on with your day?

No mate, the day moves on either way, itā€™s a lovely day in Dingle, itā€™ll be top class seafood for lunch and the beach for the afternoon, Iā€™d like to be able to make sense of your post though, Iā€™m sure there was a point to it? It would only add to my sense of well being

Youā€™d be better placed fucking yourself off the nearest cliff and enhancing all our well being in the process.

1 Like

The original quote was pointless nonsense so? And youā€™d prefer if everybody had ignored it

It was a little attempt at humour, mate - Is that not allowed anymore? You donā€™t have to find it funny, you can just move on - or do I have to explain it to you?

Take it easy mate, I didnā€™t get the joke, you donā€™t have to be on the attack all the time

Well if you have since got the joke please have the good manners to give it a like or a smiley face.

I donā€™t get it mate,

:confounded:

@iron_mike - please explain the middling quip I madeā€¦ Iā€™m off for some lunch.

Here it is @iron_mike

Mate, youā€™re on the attack here and reading too much into a harmless quip which has been made already on this thread. Iā€™d advise you to ease off on being the forum hard chaw and enjoy the few days in Dingle.

1 Like

Mate, you know Iā€™m honour bound to question anything that will threaten Corks passage to the final.

Thanks @iron_mike,
Good one @ChocolateMice

1 Like

cc @balbec @Fagan_ODowd

Thanks for the heads up mate.

1 Like

If only for context, do you not think you should let people know that you are the Editor of the worst regional newspaper in Ireland? The absolute worst, one that deteriorated further on your watch. And would you like me to elaborate on the craven way you dealt with the ā€˜new bridgeā€™ issue in Kilkenny? On how the powers that be threatened to take away advertising if you published so much as a critical word on the bridge and its implications?

It took The Sunday Times to break the story that a former official in Kilkenny went working for an investment fund materially involved in the bridgeā€™s construction. How did this story escape the hyper diligent journalists that comprise the Kilkenny People?

:smile: welcome back @Malarkey kid

Is that you Jim?