Wayne & Coleen Rooney

Fergie has failed to replace Roy Keane despite having spent millions on the likes of Carrick and Anderson.
The fact that Scholes is still so vital to Utd is a damning indictment on his dealings in the transfer market of late.
Iā€™ve a pain in my bollix watching them play a 5 man midfield in every big game.
I still shudder when I think that fellas were using the suspension of Darren Fletcher as the reason Utd were played off the park by Barca.

The bottom line is that they havenā€™t got the money to pay the wages that a decent central midfielder can command at the moment, YaYa would have been ideal for Utd, but heā€™s not worth ā‚¬220k a week, nor would Utd be able to offer it.

Could be good if Rooney discovers how to play football again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLeRFyRJA0s

I think Ferguson had Owen Hargreaves as Roy Keanes replacement but Hargreaves is never out of the physios rooms. It would be some coup if United could get Snejider to come in the Summer.

its over

Whiskey Nose runs yet another world class player out of Old Trafford :lol:
Heā€™s running the club into the ground.

Just buy Rooney so United fans can abuse him this season. Paul Inces tag as most hated ex United player is probbably gone now.

Eh???
Maybe they should be directing their bile somewhere else.
There has been one common denominator in the departure of all Uniteds big stars in recent years.

Whiskey?

Fergie just making sure his successor is left with a shit squad

Anyone see the RTE news last night where they were reporting this Rooney story and the reporter mentioned that Rooney is not the first big name player to ā€˜fall foul of Fergie and be shown the doorā€™ where they showed pictures of Beckham and Ronaldo?

I hate that type of lazy, incorrect reporting. Ronaldo wanted to leave, Ferguson did not want to lose him. Itā€™s the same with Rooney. I, for one, am delighted that the sneakiest cunt of them all in the transfer market is finally getting his comeuppance.

Some tards back on the first page of this thread declaring Rooney the best player in the world back in March. I think I had him in ā€˜The Overrated Threadā€™ all along. I am a football scout.

I cant afford to buy him Shan, I might wait until he runs out of contract, could do with handyman, what are his credentials?

The price paid for him will go some way to settling that argument. They certainly wonā€™t be paying millions for his boyish good looks.

And so it beginsā€¦

One of the best episodes on tfk ever was the Cristiano Ronaldo appreciation thread after he left United, Shanā€™s meltdown after the Barca game would be close. I for one commend Wayne Rooney for giving us another great event to look forward to :clap:

Will Rooney ever play for United again?

Newcastle might buy him in 6 or 7 years time when heā€™s well into his Gazza phase

I doubt weā€™ll ever see the best of Hargreaves in a United shirt.

Snejider would be a good buy, Iā€™d like to see Schweinsteiger, the EPL would suit him down to the ground.

First Sheedy, now Rooney, :frowning: :frowning:

Who was the last marquee name United bought?