Wayne & Coleen Rooney

Marky Bosnich?

Define Marquee?

Maybe Berbatov, he was probably more marquee when they bought him than he is now, not too many teams buy marquee players anymore anyway except for 3-4 of the biggest clubs around.

He was signed on a free Bandage.

A player who was sought after by other top sides and would have been seen to be highly rated. Berbatov would perhaps be one, but lets be honest, who else wanted him only City at the time?

Not sure Berbatov would count. Next?

Anyone that played Fm back in 2006 would count Nani as one.

Nani is a bit of a circus act alright.

Nani doesnt count.

Next.

Ive already slatted him enough today. My intial reaction is when I work best. 2 and a half months down the line I wont be as worked up.

Wayhey banter, you just know Rocko was waiting poised at the keyboard waiting for someone to put Nani forward. :clap:

Hargreaves at the time had a lot of clubs after him. Ignore the 2010 version of him though.

Nani is now Uniteds best player that is on good terms with Fergie. Nani is also the highest scoring midfielder in Fantasy Premiership this season. A class act. :clap:

Really, a marquee player, Hargreaves? At a push I suppose.

Came off a good world cup in 2006. United had wanted him straight after but didnt he get injured(:lol:) and United had to wait till the summer of 2007 to get him.

Would doubt if we will see much of Hargreaves in a Utd shirt at all, cant see him playing any significant role Utd in the future. Still amazed that he passed the medical when he did. Shame really as he seemed to be an ideal replacement for Keane.

I would seriously doubt that Utd would have the money to attract either Snejider or Schweinsteiger. Should have tried to get Snejider summer before last when he went to Inter for less than Utd paid for Valencia. Could see Schweinsteiger heading to Chelsea.

Who apart from Man City have made any marquee signings in the last few years?

Pat Dolan was scathing of Rooney there. I think Pat talks a lot of sense and I empathise with his constant weight struggles.

+1

Careful how you treat Pat on here. :lol:

Real reason why Rooney has to leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p5FrOEaflU

Whats that now shan? Cant view it here.

New ad for Turkish Airlines that features most of the United squad. He hits a football at Bobby Charlton. Really has to be seen to do it justice. :lol: