Wedding Etiquette

Is this in the times?

1 Like

Not yet.

In a place of previous employment a going away card and envelope was being passed around for a very well off director who was retiring. One of the lads looked at all the cash that was already in the envelope and commented "are we supposed to be putting in or taking out? "

10 Likes

What a wag. Great anecdote, mate.

3 Likes

I have my first funwedding coming up Saturday week. My brother in law is marrying his south american toyboy. I’ll be able to report back on all etiquette related matters so forum members are up to date in light of the momentous yes vote last year. @flattythehurdler what sort of statue would you commission for thus?

I also believe a colleague of @count_of_monte_crist will also be in attendance

4 Likes

Will there now?

Which one?

The big one?

Oh Christ no, not that bag of noise who is currently noise polluting the bar room in phoenix.

Its an associate, CM

1 Like

I will in me bollox…

here @artfoley , €132 + shipping

2 Likes

Nah, you will in your hole.

For funsies, my sister in laws fiancé is a big bogger from Wicklow and he’s petrified of the gays, so I’m going to install grinder on his phone the day of the wedding :smile:

4 Likes

Ah lovely… every chance you get - when he’s not looking - touch him up and freak the shit out of him… Hopfully he is seated next to a few queens…

You won’t find this in the Irish Times @Fagan_ODowd

They have to try and liven up the local indoor football hall somehow

@phil_leotardo’s big day today… Pint, pint, pint.

4 Likes

Getting married on a Friday, a traditionalist :clap:

You’ll be glad to know it is a humanist ceremony.

God sees all.

1 Like

God won’t get a mention, that will do me

Oh there’ll be some auld fella there who will utter the words “thank God thats over, now get me a pint”. Have no fear.

Enjoy the day. May God bless the union. Best of luck @Phil_Leotardo and soon to be Mrs.

2 Likes