Wedding Etiquette

Have you something left in your wardrobe that you have not worn to one of the previous 8?

Remarkably there has been minimal overlap so I’ve been able to recycle outfits.

1 Like

Winning.

1 Like

Has anyone got married in Spain - Costa del sol to be more specific ? Have we a thread on this?

Maybe if you tried the Dublin inner city forums on boards?

16 Likes

Your underworld connections could surely hook you up?

Congrats btw, I hope you and princess are very happy together and that she doesn’t turn you into the worst type of cunt, a wannabe Cork man.

2 Likes

I’ll always be a Limerick cunt, pal.

Princess’ family already have a mansion over there, pal. Makes sense.

Has @Joe_Player got started on his best man speech yet?

Sister in law got married in Marbella and had the reception at this place

1 Like

Is it far from the MGM Gym? That’s where the ceremony is.

2 Likes

If we go down this road I’ll probably push further down the coast to the smaller towns and away from the bigger/busier towns - It’s going to be post summer anyway as I wouldn’t inflict a wedding on people during GAA season so it will be off season.

You doing it this year? You don’t hang around mate

Probably will, mate … I’d like it done by October - Go on a short break and do the honey moon in January and knock 5 weeks out of Chrimbo break … I’m looking at Colombia via a few nights in New York for honeymoon -

1 Like

5 Likes

I want to be pregnant this time next year, mate. I can’t be hanging around drinking my life away like you…

Are you ever gonna do the right thing yourself? You’ve been with that lady nearly 5 years now

The right thing would be to walk away and continue a Peter Pan existence until a premature death at 42.

6 Likes

Where will you do the mini moon?

What would the logistics be like with marrying abroad, has anyone here done it? Must be inordinately more complicated given language differences, paperwork required, organising travel for older relatives presumably. I presume a wedding planner would be hired to do a lot of the prep work that side?

Would you consider Warsaw for the mini moon. Dead of winter -30 degrees. Too cold to go out so you’ve a great excuse for staying in all day and posting away on tfk.

9 Likes

I highly recommend it Choco. Spend the days in bed