Weird News Stories

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/1753372/getty-heir-found-dead-traumatic-rectal-injury-ex-girlfriend-detained

http://m.stv.tv/news/west-central/317269-linsey-cotton-created-fake-online-persona-to-target-mcdonough-family/

This is seriously fucked up.

Bird up in court in Scotland for blackmailing a family of 4. The mother and daughter are since dead, having committed suicide. She seems to have completely freaked them out via the creation of a fake persona. Not sure how they were so naive to place any credence on her claims.

For a second I thought that read Tipp

[SIZE=6]Tragic couple died ‘falling down stairs’[/SIZE]

An officer outside the couple’s home on Ogden Road in Failsworth Credit: GTV
Detectives say a couple from Greater Manchester died in ‘bizarre’ circumstances - when they both fell down stairs.

Greater Manchester Police say they are satisfied there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of the couple from Failsworth.

Police were found a 67-year-old man and his 66-year-old partner dead at the bottom of the stairs of their home on Ogden Road on April 15.

Following an investigation into their deaths, including Home Office post mortems, detectives believe both fell down the stairs and died as a result of their injuries, with the man falling first and his partner falling after coming to his aid.

Detective Inspector Lewis Hughes, said: “This is an extremely bizarre albeit tragic incident and our thoughts are with the couples family and friends at what is clearly a very upsetting and distressing time for them.”

Last updated Fri 17 Apr 2015

The Clitheroe striker Jay Hart who was unceremoniously sacked after being caught having sex in the dugout after a 4-1 defeat has claimed he had “more than a few drinks” before the incident.

The incident happened after Clitheroe’s game with Mossley AFC in the eighth tier of English football (the Evo-Stik Division 1 North), as it happens, it was their annual ladies day at Seel Park.

Hart was filmed having sex with the fan on top of the bench post game, his biggest mistake being that he was easily identifiable since he was still wearing the kit. Subtlety does not appear to be the man’s strong suit.

Hart could be heard laughing in the video, in which he is seen having sex with a blonde woman whose face cannot be seen, with a club T-shirt still on and tracksuit bottoms around his legs.

Hart’s girlfriend Bryony Hibbert, who is from Oswaldtwistle in Lancashire and has two young children, has criticised those who has shared the video on social media and took to the Clitheroe Facebook Page to vent her anger in what she labelled as a “disgusting” act.

“Have a bit of decency for the people it’s affected,” Hibbert said in a post that was later removed. “Thank God my kids are too young to read. It’s disgusting. I bet their families are far from perfect.”

Hart claimed that the incident was fuelled by alcohol and has tried to ‘sort things out’ with his girlfriend.

“All I want say is that I regret doing what I did,” Hart was quoted as saying by the Daily Mail.

“I was drunk, I’d had more than a few drinks, and I want to say I’m sorry to my family and everyone involved at Clitheroe.

“I regret that I did it, not that I got caught.

“I’ve spoken and tried to sort things out with Bryony

“Everyone in the world knows about it, I just want to get my apology out there.

“I haven’t seen the girl since, I don’t have a clue who she is, don’t have a clue.”

Hart also reached out to Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney for advice on the incident, after the video of him and the woman was leaked online with users sharing it on both Twitter and Instagram.

Clitheroe club chairwoman Anne Barker said: “Any players, while wearing a Clitheroe tracksuit, represent the club . We expect a certain level of behaviour and discipline. And that wasn’t it.”

The player in question, Jay Hart, said: “I’m full of regret. I’d had a couple of drinks. I was away from everyone and thought I was hidden.”

Simon First team manager Garner, who signed Hart to the club, said: “At the time of this unfortunate occurrence on Saturday, I wasn’t there. I had already left the ground.

“I found out later on when I saw how it played out on Twitter. I’m disappointed but we can’t control what the players do outside the time we are with them.

“They choose what they want to do. Unfortunately, Jason was wearing the club tracksuit and he knows he has let the club down, so the club has done what it has done.

“He’s disappointed it has gone this far. It’s going to have consequences for him beyond leaving this football club; with his family and possibly beyond that.

“Football is only a small part of it. If he had thought about what would have happened when he did it, he wouldn’t have done it. He will pay for it.

“When I spoke to him, he sounded very apologetic about it. I’m disappointed for him. He will regret what he did and it was totally wrong.”

Clit

http://cycleireland.ie/wp-content/gallery/portlaoise-long-loop/the-cut-road-5.jpg

:smiley:

[SIZE=6]Delays on M74 after dog ‘drives tractor’ on carriageway[/SIZE]

Don was unhurt after riding the vehicle on to the busy M74 motorway
Delays were caused on a busy stretch of the M74 motorway after reports of a dog “taking control of a tractor”.

The incident - highlighted on Twitter by Traffic Scotland - took place at J13 at Abington, South Lanarkshire.

It later emerged that a sheepdog called Don, owned by farmer Tom Hamilton, had leaned on the controls of his utility vehicle, taking it on to the road.

Police and Mr Hamilton later recovered Don, who was unhurt, and the vehicle, from the central reservation.

Mr Hamilton told BBC Scotland that he was out on his off road pick up checking lambs in a field above the M74 near Abington.

[SIZE=5]Farmer relieved[/SIZE]
As always he was accompanied by his Collie sheepdog Don, who was sitting beside him in the passenger seat.

Don escaped with little more than a fright
While Mr Hamilton was examining a lamb he turned round to see the Gator utility vehicle crashing through the fence and heading down an embankment on to the northbound lane of the M74 with Don still sitting in it.

The vehicle stopped after hitting the central barrier, smashing the windscreen.

Mr Hamilton said he feared that he had not pulled the handbrake properly and was extremely relieved that no drivers were hurt.

The farmer was also relieved that Don escaped with little more than a fright.

The episode caused a stir on social media when it was reported by Traffic Scotland at about 08:45 on Wednesday.

[SIZE=5]Dog puns[/SIZE]
The transport body tweeted: “M74 (N) J13-RTC due to dog taking control of tractor… nope, not joking. Farmer and police at scene, vehicle in central res.”

Shortly afterwards Traffic Scotland provided the update: “M74 (N) at J13 - Route is clear from earlier incident and dog is fine. Has to be the weirdest thing we have ever reported! No delays in area.”

Police said the vehicle had gone through a fence near the motorway at about 08:15.

The incident led to plenty of dog puns as people responded to Traffic Scotland’s tweets.

Tony T wrote: “Police investigating, so far no leads,” while Beverley Friend added: “This is barking.”

Michelle Muirhead asked: “Will the dog have points on his licence? Was he breathalysed? Did police arrest him?”

Limerick Leader with a good headline:

[SIZE=6]Horse stabbed to death after row in Limerick estate[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1127389, member: 180”][SIZE=6]Delays on M74 after dog ‘drives tractor’ on carriageway[/SIZE]

Don was unhurt after riding the vehicle on to the busy M74 motorway
Delays were caused on a busy stretch of the M74 motorway after reports of a dog “taking control of a tractor”.

The incident - highlighted on Twitter by Traffic Scotland - took place at J13 at Abington, South Lanarkshire.

It later emerged that a sheepdog called Don, owned by farmer Tom Hamilton, had leaned on the controls of his utility vehicle, taking it on to the road.

Police and Mr Hamilton later recovered Don, who was unhurt, and the vehicle, from the central reservation.

Mr Hamilton told BBC Scotland that he was out on his off road pick up checking lambs in a field above the M74 near Abington.

[SIZE=5]Farmer relieved[/SIZE]
As always he was accompanied by his Collie sheepdog Don, who was sitting beside him in the passenger seat.

Don escaped with little more than a fright
While Mr Hamilton was examining a lamb he turned round to see the Gator utility vehicle crashing through the fence and heading down an embankment on to the northbound lane of the M74 with Don still sitting in it.

The vehicle stopped after hitting the central barrier, smashing the windscreen.

Mr Hamilton said he feared that he had not pulled the handbrake properly and was extremely relieved that no drivers were hurt.

The farmer was also relieved that Don escaped with little more than a fright.

The episode caused a stir on social media when it was reported by Traffic Scotland at about 08:45 on Wednesday.

[SIZE=5]Dog puns[/SIZE]
The transport body tweeted: “M74 (N) J13-RTC due to dog taking control of tractor… nope, not joking. Farmer and police at scene, vehicle in central res.”

Shortly afterwards Traffic Scotland provided the update: “M74 (N) at J13 - Route is clear from earlier incident and dog is fine. Has to be the weirdest thing we have ever reported! No delays in area.”

Police said the vehicle had gone through a fence near the motorway at about 08:15.

The incident led to plenty of dog puns as people responded to Traffic Scotland’s tweets.

Tony T wrote: “Police investigating, so far no leads,” while Beverley Friend added: “This is barking.”

Michelle Muirhead asked: “Will the dog have points on his licence? Was he breathalysed? Did police arrest him?”[/QUOTE]

@Kinvara’s Passion here’s a Collie for you

did ye see that fucked up bitch in america that wants to be black? and thinks she is black

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/15/us/washington-rachel-dolezal-naacp/

:confused:

This fella just stabbed a load of people at a gay pride march… 3 weeks after getting out of prison. He was in prison for stabbing a load of people at a gaypride march.

Anger over Scots horse stabbed and sexually assaulted inspires petition

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/thousands-sign-petition-after-scots-6315643#ICID=ios_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Two employees of a New Jersey day-care center instigated “Fight Club”-style brawls between the toddlers and shared footage of the pint-sized pugilists on Snapchat, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Erica Kenny, 22, and Chanese White, 28, were criminally charged for allegedly staging tussles between kids ages 4 to 6 at Lightbridge Academy, in Cranford.

“Approximately a dozen boys and girls at the day-care center can be seen in the video clips shoving each other to the ground and attempting to strike each other,” prosecutors said.

The Aug. 13 footage includes group melees and one-on-one battles, just like grown-ups Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in the film about a secret boxing club — which apparently inspired the violence, prosecutors said.

“In the video clips, Kenny can be heard referencing the activity as ‘Fight Club’ — quoting from the book and movie of the same name in encouraging the children to engage each other physically,” according to prosecutors.

Prosecutors and Lightbridge management insisted that none of the kids was injured in the scraps.

Day-care officials copped to the violence but called it an “isolated incident.”

“Unfortunately, teachers at times were encouraging children to push and shove each other,” said Jaclyn Falzarano, the center’s vice president of operations.

Kenny, a teacher’s aide, and White, a teacher, have both been fired, she added.

Prosecutors refused to say how they learned of the alleged bouts, but added that they are continuing to investigate if the battles took place on more than one occasion.

Day-care officials tried to make sure parents who were approached by The Post adhered to the first rule of Toddler Fight Club — which is not to talk about Toddler Fight Club.

Staffers shielded moms and dads from reporters, urging them to keep their mouths shut.

“It’s making me freak out. I am concerned,” one mom with a 3-year-old at the center told The Post. “I’m shocked and disgusted.”

She said the school sent out an Aug. 17 e-mail that downplayed the incident. The message reads in part that staffers “allowed, and at time, encouraged the children in the Khaki Kangaroo and Brown Bear classrooms to push and shove each other on the playground,” according to NJ.com.

“I’m angry. They should have revealed everything to the parents,” said the mom, who demanded cameras outside the center to better safeguard kids. There are already cameras inside the center, and parents can tune in to keep an eye on their kids, she noted, but not in the playground where the violence allegedly happened.

White, of Roselle, and Kenny, of Cranford, were both charged with fourth-degree child abuse.

Kenny was hit with an additional charge, third-degree endangering the welfare of a child, prosecutors said.

Phone messages left at their family homes were not immediately returned.

The state’s Division of Child Protection and Permanency, which oversees day-care centers, did not immediately return calls.

Brilliant. Is there any links to the videos at all?

What in the sam hell…?!

This is some fucked up world folks.

Good to see justice was done