Weird News Stories

Weird, as in “why the fuck would you tell Ryan Tubridy about it”.

Woman sleeps with man and doesn’t hear from him again :rollseyes:

http://m.independent.ie/life/mum-36-tells-rtes-ryan-tubridy-i-feel-duped-naive-and-gullible-after-being-ghosted-on-tinder-34169960.html

Clickbait

What a story :clap:

I’ve only been getting bits of this mate. Could you give me a bullet point summary please.

Sex tape involving diminutive French footballer appears to exist.

One story has Benzema having a word with Valbuena at Clairefontaine, saying something along the lines of “sex tape exists mate, you’d do well to pay off the lads and make this go away”

Another is that Benzema’s cousins have said tape. I have absolutely no idea where Cisse comes into it.

Heres a BBC report on it. The French are hoores.

Karim Benzema held in Mathieu Valbuena sex tape case

French footballer Karim Benzema is being quizzed by police in a blackmail case surrounding a sex tape involving another player, Mathieu Valbuena.
The Real Madrid striker arrived at a police station in Versailles and is being held overnight.
Three other men were placed under formal investigation after Mr Valbuena was contacted by someone claiming to have the tape.
Mr Benzema’s lawyer said he wanted to clear his name.
“When his name was mentioned by the press, Karim Benzema immediately let the investigating judge know he was available to investigators,” lawyer Sylvain Cormier told Le Parisien newspaper.
A friend of the striker was quoted as saying there was no way he would be placed under formal investigation.
Another former footballer, Djibril Cisse, was detained briefly last month but was later released without charge.

According to French reports, Mr Benzema mentioned the video to Mr Valbuena during a national team training session at Clairefontaine in early October, ahead of matches against Armenia and Denmark.
It was unclear whether he was offering friendly advice or trying to press his team-mate to pay the blackmailers.
Sources told French media that one of Mr Benzema’s relatives was contacted by the blackmailers, who attempted to involve the player in their scheme.

French TV channel M6 reported that a close friend of Mr Benzema’s brother was also taken into police custody on Wednesday.

In calls with police posing as Mr Valbuena’s business associate, the blackmailers threatened to release the video ahead of the 2016 European Championship in France.
Three men were arrested, one of whom was close to Mr Valbuena and had direct access to his phone, which contained the tape.

It is not the first time Mr Benzema has been involved in a police investigation. Last year, he and his teammate Franck Ribery were cleared of accusations they had slept with an under-age prostitute, who later went on to become a reality TV star and fashion designer.

1 Like

The French are cunts alright. I will say the French,of North African descent, are an altogether cuntier breed. It seems they have criminality in their DNA. Used to live with a pair of them. Never dawned on me why they’d be creeping home at 4am dressed all in black. I was a bit green. It went on for a few weeks til I arrived home one day with the cops throwing the cuffs on them.

Arsene knows.

Benzema has been charged :smiley:

Prosthetic penis criminal Gayle Newland got 8 years today. A very stiff sentence.

1 Like

She’s going down for a long time pal

She wishes

I heard the trial was a complete cock up

The victim will take a while to see passed this hole debacle

The judge would want to take the blinkers off

1 Like

This Valbuena story is fantastic

In the first discussions, I said to Karim : “Did you see that, CissĂ© had a similar situation in 2008”. And he replied : ‘And what, he paid up?’. I replied : ‘Yes, he paid up’. He answered: ‘So did the video go public?’. I told him that it didn’t.

He told me on more than one occasion that blackmailers were thugs and he replied : The video is hot. I know what I would do with a family and everything
one has to be strong’. He also told me : ‘If you don’t want them to go with the video, I can introduce you to my friend’. I am really disappointed. At the end of the conversation, Benzema asked me : 'What do I do? Do I give them your number? Will I give you theirs?

What had Benzema to gain from this? It’s truly bizarre.

Maybe he just encouraged his mates to stop leeching off him and get set up in business for themselves. When they did he felt obligated to give them a little help out?

Its a fucking great story though.

:smile:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/stoner-sloth-anti-drug-campaign-7057265

what a mug