Welcome to TFK

Welcome to TFK.

TFK prides itself on our hospitable attitude, our informed and reasoned discussions on matters sporting and cultural and our ability to see past personal differences in the interests of the greater good.

Feel free to sign up, to post and to improve TFK by posting here, not by complaining about us on twitter or other forums.

2 Likes

have you seen Bayern vs. HSVā€¦ not a great game at all. I looked at the videos I posted last time and saw that they have different episodes. All of them are pretty funny. I also saw that you can win a trip to Germany and watch Bayern vs. Dortmund. Im never lucky enough but I will still tryā€¦ you never know, right?:slight_smile: http://www.bundesliga.com/en/fanzone/mostexcitingexport/

2 Likes

ā€œBundesliga Promo Teamā€ just released another video!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Est-FBvzxpA&index=5&list=PL3uJGozO1imdggKAn6D7gJcm2jxeAlAp_

Dave x2, will you ever fuck off and die? You cunt.

3 Likes

Just because the proposal didnā€™t go well is no reason to be lashing out at new posters around here

:eek:

2 Likes

TFK
Abbreviation for the Cantonese slang ā€œta fei keiā€, which literally translates to ā€˜beating the aeroplaneā€™.

A slang for masturbation.
He likes to TFK in the mornings.

4 Likes

Worrying times for tip, they were the only team that wanted to win the league and they were annihilated by a second division team.

Today again tip shipped a bad beating.

Questions around the manager and panel.

3 Likes

Tell us about yourself @Directoroffootball
What county man are you? How many points did you get in the Leaving Cert? @mac will be along shortly with the rest of your onboarding documents.

1 Like

Someone should throw up a poll to guess who he is. Contenders are kid chocolate / Steven Naismith / maroon and tampon.

1 Like

@Kid_Chocolate will never darken these doors again.
I find it hard to believe that anyone would have multiple user accounts, that would be outrageous, surely there are no aliases (is that the correct plural of alias?) on TFK?
Other than all of @mac 's

Thatā€™s a nice Project ā€¦

1 Like

He uses far too many words to be ProjextX.

The tip line was a giveaway.

1 Like

Kildare

1 Like

Thanks for the ā€œNew user of the Monthā€ award folks.

2 Likes

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome everyone.

1 Like

Welcome, mate.

Youā€™re making a very bold attempt to smash the quickest 100 posts record.

Think Iā€™ll increase the required post count for membersā€™ lounge access to 1,000 in the wake of this rank cynicism.

4 Likes

Great moderating.

1 Like

In the wake of though? :slight_smile:

Now in fairness iā€™ve posted some usefull stuff. Check out the weather thread. Also plenty of history. Youā€™d like me in the lounge :slight_smile: