West Ham Utd 22/23 - Europa Conference and beyond

Viborg are no mugs. Going well in their league

Great travelling support. Like a squadron of @thelimericks

Half their team are missing

3-1 now. Think they are missing two players mate. Is it 5 a side?

I see Conor Coventry started tonight. Hopefully they get through to the groups and he should get plenty of game time this season

1 Like

He got 85 mins. Moysie always good for giving young lads a chance. Did ok too

1 Like

U21s is obviously a lot weaker but he’s been very impressive for Ireland for a long time at that level

West Ham have a great tradition of churning out second generation Irish central midfielders. Noble, Rice, Cullen and Coventry.

None of those players ever done anything worth a fuck playing for us son

I see they’ve appointed Mark Noble as sporting director. FFS. What the fuck would he know about being a sporting director. Now there’s a chance it could work, but it’s about the same chance as if you picked a random cunt off the street. He played football and he played for us, let’s hire him

Gas bastards :joy:

The man bleeds claret and blue, that’s all he needs to take on this key role and make a success of it.

2 Likes

He did a course in Harvard during the summer. Knows it all now.

Noble prize winner

Nobes has studied at the university of life

Nobes turned down an Ireland call up, not because we were shit, but because he didn’t want to deprive an Irish born player of a cap :clap:

3 Likes

He bummed his notes off Shane O Donnell.
Mr West Ham has been missed around the place. Give him whatever job he wants for life

1 Like

An East End lad at the local club he supported as a kid for 25 years is seemingly not up to the job according to Paddy Footix. Give it to some hipster from the continent with broken English instead.

1 Like

Hammers lose in the last min :see_no_evil:.

I would get Poch in, Moysie has been good but he’s holding this squad back.

David Gold, RIP

West Ham fans drove him to his grave.

He had no luck with the old dear Beryl iirc