Wexford GAA 2008

I can see Dublin beating us in the Championship and Meyler being forced/walking out. Have a terrible feeling about this campaign.

Don’t think Dublin will beat them - think they’ll bottle it again.

Wexford 5-19 Laois 17
Gizzy scored 3-3

Bandage Senior is just back from Pirc Charman, home of Faythe Harriers hurling club in Wexford town, where the Wales rugby side have been training this afternoon. They’ve been on a training camp over in Wexford ahead of their summer tour to South Africa and were based between St Helen’s Bay in Rosslare and White’s in Wexford during the week. They gave the club €250 for use of their pitch for an hour this afternoon and all the players stayed behind for photographs and autographs with the locals.

Good wins for the minor footballers this weekend.

Wexford 1-08 Wicklow 0-8

Into the Leinster semi now and have a very good chance of reaching the final

I hope everyone will be travelling to wexford park on saturday to support the minors in there quest for silverware. honestly think they will have way to much for the biffos, hopefully.

Wexford 1-19 Offaly 1-7 in the minonr game.
Think it’s the Dubs next in the Semi final.

Wasn’t at home this weekend but Bandage Senior attended this game and told me Offaly were completely hopeless and hapless. We were 1-5 to 0-1 up after 10 minutes and never looked in danger. He said it was hard to judge how good we are given how poor the biffs were. Dublin have had some decent minor sides in recent years so they should present a stiff test.

Aye but the Dubs drew with Offaly already in the minor chamionship this year so maybe this is the year for the yellowbellies.

Challenge match V Cork

Wexford 1-6 Cork 5-27

Good God that’s some scoreline.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Challenge match V Cork

Wexford 1-6 Cork 5-27[/quote]

Is this in hurling? Holy scheidt.

Oh dear

told ye cork will win the all ireland

was that the all Ireland final? damn, must have missed it.:slight_smile:

I heard we scored 1-15.
Not that it makes much of a feckin difference

I was at the match in Cork, Cork 5 25, Wexford 1 15. Gizzy got sent off, 2 yellows, didn’t deserve it in my opinion. Banville played well full forward.

who stood out for cork…was eoin cadogan playing…

That scoreline is horrendous Gavin. We must have got roasted all over the field, no?

Team Gavin?
Any other reports?