Wexford GAA 2012

Andrew Shore has transferred to Parnells from Davidstown. Normally Iā€™d be opposed to this but it should help improve him which should help the county side.

Adrian Morrissey will not be making himself available to the footballers next year. Colm Morris has retired from intercounty football as well.

Are Parnellā€™s any good at the hurling? (Not that Davidstown are)

I would assume they couldnā€™t be any worse than Davidstown.

Is Shore handy at football?

Handy enough, sure with his height and athleticism it wouldnā€™t matter if he couldnā€™t kick a ball.

Convention tonight.

Fuck ger doyle

Devereaux, elected to the chair.

Bye, bye Ger Doyle, donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out. Ah fuckit sure do.

I havenā€™t been following the race for chairman closely but from reading other fora it appears that Devereaux was a better option than Nolan as heā€™s not part of the supposed county board clique. Would that be accurate? Heā€™s done great work with Coiste na nOg supposedly as well? Anyone thatā€™s a new face with fresh ideas is good in any case. Ger Doyle has been a complete disaster*

[size=1]*Yes I am probably being a bit sensationalist, Appendage[/size]

Yeah nail on the head Mac.

Wexford Youths will play the Wexford Senior Footballers at Ferrycarrig Park on Wednesday December 28th at 2pm. The game is a fundraiser for both teams. Entry is ā‚¬10 euro, ā‚¬5 for students and OAPs and under 12s are free. Plenty of former Youths in the Footballers ranks so should be an entertaining afternoon for the family!

[quote=ā€œGman, post: 637349ā€]Plenty of former Youths in the Footballers ranks so should be an entertaining afternoon for the family!
[/quote]

Really?!

:lol:

ah sorry, it was a copy and paste job Bandage. Wouldnt have a clue if it is a great day for the family, and chances are Iā€™ll be recovering myself and would prefer watch the NFL or college ball in front of the fire instead.

I would be very, very surprised if we donā€™t beat Offaly and Galway in the Leinster Senior Hurling Championship to get back to our first final in a while. Liam Dunne is just a talisman. :clap:

the GAA team beat the Wexford youths 3-1 by the way. didnt go to it either.

I believe they were football moreso than gaa. Wallace is fucked.

I didnt want to confuse the purists who call the beautiful game by football also.

apparently it was a few trialists and squad players. think it only proved what most thought anyway, that the quality of the side and the league is fairly low.

Thanks to Gavin for the report from the challenge game against Kildare tonight which we won 3-6 to 1-5

[font=Verdana][size=3]Starting 15 [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3]Eanna M, Bobby Kenny, B.Travers, Barry K, Willie Dev, John Lacey, Shaun M, Lee Chin, Jim Berry, M.Hanlon, D.M Carroll, I.Byrne, E.Moore, S.Tompkins, M.Lacey. Laecy, Travers, Chin, D.M Carroll the pick of those [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]Subs: Gary Moore, Rhys Clarke, Colm Farrell, Jack Guiney, Diarmuid O Keefe, Colm Kehoe. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]M.Laecy 1-1 C.Kehoe 1-0 D.M Carroll 0-2 I.Byrne 1-0 Rhys Clarke 0-1 M.Hanlon 0-1 and C.Farrell 0-1 [/size][/font]

Presume thatā€™s Michael Oā€™Hanlon as opposed to Matt is it Mac?