Wexford GAA 2012

Iā€™d be happier if we were playing Longford in hurling and Offaly in football.

COME ON!!!

Best of Luck to Wexford this weekend

:clap: to the Runt.

I know its probably been done to death here Runt, but Iā€™ve been off air for a few days - that was some performance by your boys last Sunday, thoroughly enjoyable game of hurling, other than the result.

As Monkey says, whatā€™s with Jason Ryan making an exception for PJ Banville playing association football but itā€™s okay for other lads to play hurling. Not to mention the other lads that play association football on the sly.

So the team selected is:

[gaa]
[gk]Martin[/gk]
[rc]Devereux[/rc][fb]Rossiter[/fb][lc]St Murphy[/lc]
[rwb]Redmond[/rwb][chb]Oā€™Hanlon[/chb][lwb]Kenny[/lwb]
[rcmf]Sh Murphy[/rcmf][lcmf]Lyng[/lcmf]
[rwf]Sinnott[/rwf][chf]Quigley[/chf][lwf]Nolan[/lwf]
[rcfw]Jacob[/rcfw][ff]Guiney[/ff][lcfw]Morris[/lcfw]
[/gaa]

But we could have some or all of the following swtiches:

[gaa]
[gk]Martin[/gk]
[rc]Devereux[/rc][fb]Oā€™Hanlon[/fb][lc]Rossiter[/lc]
[rwb]St Murphy[/rwb][chb]Kenny[/chb][lwb]Sh Murphy[/lwb]
[rcmf]Redmond[/rcmf][lcmf]Quigley[/lcmf]
[rwf]Nolan[/rwf][chf]Sinnott[/chf][lwf]Lyng[/lwf]
[rcfw]Jacob[/rcfw][ff]Guiney[/ff][lcfw]Morris[/lcfw]
[/gaa]

You could also have Stephen Murphy centre back with Kenny remaining on the wing. Sinnott and Guiney could also switch positions at times and Lyng could operate at centre forward either. Lots of versatility within that lineup but I hope that collection of players can deliver now. As mentioned, itā€™s good to have options on the bench too.

Euuuugggghhhh. Iā€™m in Offalyā€¦

Bandage what the betting on this match having see both in the league its hard to call ??

Whta about Stephen Banville i think he came on against Clare in ennis but he game was over at that stage

Weā€™ll win handily enough pal. Banville is on the bench.

The PA just played Irelandā€™s Call. Iā€™ve seen and heard so much bizarre stuff here already.

I hope Offaly can keep the score respectable tonight

Pissing rain now. Wexford people arenā€™t used to rain. Up Wexford.

Iā€™m nervous now chaps. I feel sick.

Why has Breen been dropped, thought he was solid enough anytime I have seen him in goal for Wexford

first blood to the yella bellies

lot of silly ball being in on both sides

wexford well on top now

Maloney attributing wefords dominance to the breeze but they are winning all the Offaly puck outs and breaks

Should be 6+ up but are 3 down. Oh well. Didnā€™t score for ages after Gizzyā€™s chance that would have made it 1-7 to 0-3. Some bad wides after that too and Guineyā€™s free off the bar. They are being typically jammy but time for us to sort it out.

A couple of subs now too please.

The band there played ā€œItā€™s A Long Way To Tipperaryā€ twice at the U-21 football final four weeks ago.

Thrilling finish here