Wexford GAA 2012

disgrace? the dusgrace is one for Duffry Rovers Gaa CLub, not Wexford Gaa. they have handled this very well, rather than sweep it under the carpet it has been put into the public domain…

devereaux doing a great job…

rumours are that john leacy will start tonight for the u21s…from a “source close to the panel”

the disgrace is not for Duffry rovers either yet. It is entirely the individuals that are responsible here. If the club then attempt to defend them or get their suspensions reduced then the disgrace transfers to them. wexford county board have responded well to this.

yeah good point tan. its not the clubs fault as to how certain indivduals act.

What did they say to him anyway? Flied Lice?

dont know Julio…probably something witty like that…

Eh? They only gave them 8 weeks, fuckers should have gotten 1 year at least.

i presume they could only mete out the punishment as is laid down in the official guide.

Great job by former Ballyhogue goal keeping great, Brendan Martin, in reporting those Duffry kuckle draggers. :clap:

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 638179”]disgrace? the dusgrace is one for Duffry Rovers Gaa CLub, not Wexford Gaa. they have handled this very well, rather than sweep it under the carpet it has been put into the public domain…

devereaux doing a great job…

rumours are that john leacy will start tonight for the u21s…from a “source close to the panel”[/quote]does any one have a result on the Wexford v limerick under 21 challenge match the other nite

They’ll just have to take it on the chin

Racist

So sowwee

you yellow cunt

I was sent this picture by another member of the forum

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/cometchat/plugins/handwrite/uploads/e8af50896d3c53f69c2cd2656cbe1975.jpg

In an unrelated incident I believe the Runt recently discovered the drawing function on TFK chat.

:ph34r:

Best of luck to Tony Dempsey and the Wexford Under 21 hurling squad tonight. :guns:

Fooking backward mountain men.
Hope Chin isn’t phased and does the business tonight. A super hurler.

Hopefully the start of a roll for hurling with the U21s and Senior and Minors at the weekend.

David Hughes is the ref for u-21 game Wexford v Kilkenny, he’s from Carlow BUT lives and has a business in Kilkenny apparently.
Plus all Carla people are KK supporters.
Get the excuses in before the game starts anyway.

I think he did the equivalent game last year and was atrocious for both teams. Sent off Michael O’Regan and Ger Aylward in the first half for totally innocuous tackles. That said, I agree it’s important to get the excuse in early. Sure Carlow and Kilkenny share an electoral constituency.