Wexford GAA 2012

Sars getting a hiding tonight after getting 1 week notice for the fixture and with half the squad unavailable. :guns:

[quote=“Bandage, post: 638159”]

Sars getting a hiding tonight after getting 1 week notice for the fixture and with half the squad unavailable. [/quote]

Did the Martins get more notice? >_>

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 638160”]

Did the Martins get more notice? >_>

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App[/quote]

Don’t think so but Sarsfields are an urban team so their players are interested in things outside the GAA and farming. Many of them are at the Euros, on holidays etc. 1 week notice is ridiculous.

Many of them are on remand more like.

this guy must be a serious talent…playing midfield for U-21 hurlers… centre back for senior footballers…played socer for waterford united too…fair block of a lad…

[quote=“scumpot, post: 638163”]this guy must be a serious talent…playing midfield for U-21 hurlers… centre back for senior footballers…played socer for waterford united too…fair block of a lad…
[/quote]

Yeah he’s very, very talented. Hope the workload doesn’t become too much for him - next out with the U21 hurlers on Wednesday night away to Kilkenny.

Horeswood win by 2 points, Clongeen had 2 men sent off. Fethard Kilanerin game called off tomorrow.

What’s with the official Wexford GAA site posting incoherent ramblings from simpletons as blogs? Fair play for their new enthusiasm and adapting to social media and what not but they should exert some quality control.

Sounds like you’re jealous you weren’t asked??

[quote=“Mac, post: 638167”]Sounds like you’re jealous you weren’t asked??
[/quote]

Asked? It seems they publish any rubbish that gets sent in. I have an exclusivity deal with TFK in any case.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 638168”]

Asked? It seems they publish any rubbish that gets sent in. I have an exclusivity deal with TFK in any case.[/quote]

Apologies, I never realised winding up underage county players on Twitter took up so much of your time. Keep up the good work.

[quote=“Mac, post: 638169”]Apologies, I never realised winding up underage county players on Twitter took up so much of your time. Keep up the good work.
[/quote]

You’re a simpleton. Carry on.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 638170”]

You’re a simpleton. Carry on.[/quote]

Fooking hell, never thought I’d see the day when you’d resort to MBB tactics. Sad to see.

[quote=“Mac, post: 638171”]Fooking hell, never thought I’d see the day when you’d resort to MBB tactics. Sad to see.
[/quote]

Not even a semblance of an idea what you’re on about. You weird child.

John Leacy is back in the U21 hurling squad for tomorrow’s game and is expected to play. A 30-man squad is named on the Wexford GAA site but I’d imagine Liam (Óg) McGovern will start too and I wouldn’t mind seeing Ian Byrne play either.

The Duffry. FFS.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/sport/2012/0620/1224318258940.html

Sure what else would you expect from them. As backwards places go, they are right up there with the best.

According to Dean Goodison on Twitter there was an instance over the weekend of an umpire racially abusing one of the St Joseph’s (cunts) players as well.

I thought Wexford was an enlightened place full of Opera going types?

:o :o :o :o

Surely this disgrace deserves its own thread rather allowing Wexford folk bury their racist shame in this litle perused thread.

Fair play to the ref btw.