Wexford GAA 2016

Anyone attending the games this weekend?

I will be weekending in the capital and therefore taking in then Walsh cup final.

Unfortunately same will be in the presence of @croppy_boy, and it does grow tiresome explaining the finer points of the rive rdance of sport to people.

1 Like

I’ll go to Croke Park too and skip the straightforward victory against Leitrim.

Interview with David Power in The Irish Times today:

2 Likes

1 Like

What a spread of clubs. Loads of intermediate clubs represented. And Ross.

Clonard sinking ship. Saying nothing more.

Two from the Gers?

You’d swear the cackling had a connection to that club or something.

David Power is going out with Butler’s sister I believe. Vallejo is justified.

Engaged to his sister.

1 Like

1 Like

Roll on 2017.

1 Like

Go for 2018, I believe limerick have 2017 sewn up.

3 Likes

Another fuckin beaten against them cunts. Dunne out.

A 10 or 11 point defeat against the Dublin B team. We might be reliant on Wexford Youths for a bandwagon this summer.

1 Like

Weeshie Fogarty just said Kerry shouldn’t fear Wexford in round three off the league. Can’t blame him.

If ye cut out the wides

Peters beat by Dublin North in Leinster quarter final today as well.

:information_source:

The positives were plenty of goal chances in the first half,the fact we didn’t have Guiney,Conor Mac or the Oulart lads and the experience of playing in Croke Pk
The negatives were the fact that Dublin’s long range point scoring was made to look good because the Wexford backs didn’t work hard enough to put them under pressure. Fanning’ s place seems secure. Still early days I wouldn’t be getting worked up or panicking yet!

1 Like

Heading to Enniscorthy for the game. Should have summary later.

Some shite. Gale force wind and level at half time. Couple of lads no where near the standard. Mulligan is running the show for them