Wexford GAA 2016

Youā€™re late to the game here sport, Iā€™ve already schooled the Wexford posters, weā€™re not revisiting this one.

I was merely humoring you for the craic, pal. Youā€™re wrong here.

:rollseyes:

Schooled how?

Iā€™m doubting the veracity of your statement, has that changed in the last 48 hours?

Half Time: Wexford 0-5 Longford 2-1.

Wexford 0-9 Longford 2-4.

Two points between the sides according to our Twitter account. :rollseyes:

Wexford 0-11 Longford 2-4 now.

0-14 to 2-4 with 5 minutes go.

Need to see this through now.

Sounds like a strong defensive performance from us

Ft. 15 to 2-5

Thatā€™s a good win for us and a strong finish after being 2-4 to 0-7 behind early in the second half.

1 Like

Weā€™d a very good second half, Tom Byrne (Kilmore) came on for Glen Malone at half time and made a big difference. We seemed to take over around the middle of the park and the backs got well on-top. More direct balls into the forwards and Shanley punished Longford anytime they fouled close to the goals. Itā€™s not a bad teamā€¦

1 Like

Tonsillitis @Bandage :slightly_smiling: he came on with about 5 minutes do go

1 Like

The veracity of my statement has not changed in the last 48 hours.

Decent win that, fair play.

My sources say different.

Crap, didnā€™t even think to check the odds on this. Iā€™d have taken Wexford all day long in that match up. Longford arenā€™t bad alright, theyā€™ll have a good team next year but would have strongly fancied us to beat them. After timing and all that, but still.

Itā€™s a good under 21 side and the majority of them are under age again next year. Probably not strong enough to match Dublin, but there isnā€™t much at that leinster group Iā€™d fear. Offaly would be a decent outside bet too. Dublin beat Westmeath in leinster final at minor 3 years ago, but I wouldnā€™t think Westmeath are any great shakes then or now.

Football team named for tomorrow. Not sure about some of those selectionsā€¦

Centre back an odd oneā€¦I didnā€™t know Joey was still involved eitherā€¦

First time thereā€™s been a senior squad selection with no championā€™s representative?

KOG is injured.

You mean without?

St Anneā€™s had nobody on the team for the majority of games last year after winning it in 2014.

Iā€™m guessing it happens more often than youā€™d expect.