Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

Fairly sure he didn’t play but not a clue if it was injury or not.

He was meant to be “flying in training” in the lead up to the Kilkenny game and was named in the 26. He seemed to be acting as waterboy on the night though and some randomer told me he wasn’t on the final list. If he’s going that well then he must be getting closer to the matchday squad.

No don’t think so. A few 1v1 and 2v2 situation drills.

Leinster Final tickets on sale from tomorrow, guys.

Some chat elsewhere online that McDonald will be out for 4-6 weeks. Tomorrow’s local press might shed some light on matters.

What I can’t understand is why the Wexford senior hurling squad was brought 2 Clare when the feile was happening in Wexford. I was playing and for the people who were staying at my house if David dunne was going to be around for them it would be fantastic to meet a Wexford senior hurler. Why couldn’t they be around for the feile it’s very stupid I think

2 Likes

DAVY giveth and DAVY taketh away.

well it was hardly any worse than the Kilkenny senior hurlers who forced the postponement of a load of finals by a few hours and the moving of semi finals out of Nowlan Park because they wouldnt finish their training on time.

2 Likes

Open night in Ferns for media and fans tomorrow night in advance of the Leinster final.

For fucks sake #pissinpowders

Fuck off you simpleton

Good man . He said he was playing in the Feile. What age would that make him?
Great welcoming post from you

Was he playing this year or ten years ago?

1 Like

Fuck off simpleton

1 Like

oooft.

Fuck off back to your sweatshop.

Sigh

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Hi mate,

Kindly fuck off out of this thread at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards
Your good friend @Mac

1 Like

Huh?

Myself @padjo and @Fran were the 3 wexican that kept this thread alive during the dark days. You and the rest of your underlings showing up now is vomit inducing

5 Likes

Probably make them 13 or 14?

Sorry to say it, but my old e-pal @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is letting himself down badly here

1 Like