Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

+1. @ChocolateMice 's attempts to launch an online rebuild have been very clumsy.

He posted on average once every 47 seconds after you let him back in, until the clamping. Then total radio silence for a long time, until now returning with a few feeble attempts to join conversations or have goes at posters. Its car crash stuff.

@ChocolateMice has really let Wexford down here

@ChocolateMice is the worst of @Mac’s underlings

KK did not put it up to them, they rolled over

You rolled over to Wexford. Get the fuck Fran, you have no right to be coming on here and giving it loads, fuck off to your qualifiers thread and have some little banter with the Limerick lads or the Waterford poster.

1 Like

Cat cut your tongue @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
Then again should I be surprised that you’d go around attacking children.

A despicable comment.

+1. Renton was destroyed.

Are you hiring in the fish factory over? A stint abroad doing hard labour for minimum wage is what that layabout needs.

Is he eligible?

Sorry to hear that @mac too much buggy jogging I’d imagine

3 Likes

I hear Lee Chin has taken up the hurling full-time now

This Chin fella is a sickening cunt and the wanker on newstalk is making him out to be superman. Can’t wait until we smash the cunts in the Connacht final, 2nd of July.

5 Likes

Think he passes the day having the craic in a whatsapp group with Richie Hogan and Derek McGrath.

3 Likes

What kind of crowd will attend the Leinster final ? 40,000 plus surely .

What does/did Chin do for a living? I never remember him playing fitzgibbon cup or anything

Barber

That’s a strange occupation for a hurler

There is no bother at all putting down the day kid as you and me well know :+1:

1 Like