Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

It’s on a roundabout on the approach to town (a couple of miles from town centre) rather than in the town itself so taxi to and from there is your best bet.

1 Like

Yeah knew that booking it alright but nothing else available so that’s fine. looking forward to it now. Meeting a few wexicans haven’t met in a while for pints. Haven’t been in Wexford park since the redevelopment. All in all should be a good night.

Did you check if Bugler Doyle’s had rooms free?

Yep fully booked out. We must be travelling in numbers.

First time for everything

We’ll have them

Surprised that Eanna Martin is starting.

Just arrived in a sunny Portlaoise.
Spotted a few Wexford supporters around.
Pre match bet placed (Laois + 8 and Tyrone - 3), pre drink ordered.
Last 2 league meetings have been close games, so expecting a tight one.
In Davy we trust.

How did we play today, chaps? I heard we only used gameplan 2 and parts of 3 because we didn’t want to show Kilkenny too much.

Sloppy for 50 mins.

Cody is losing sleep :rollseyes:

Good win but Laois were very disappointing. Wexford wasted a lot of chances by not taking easy points and going for goals when they weren’t really on. Chin wasn’t at his best and himself and Conor Mac were both guilty of trying to do too much and doing the simple thing. Backs were very solid and Donohoe and Murphy were excellent. Nolan played pretty well midfield and think he scored 1-1. Kehoe and Morris were the best of the forwards. Redmond struggled and was replaced by Guiney at half time. I’d be surprised if Guiney doesn’t start against Kilkenny. Scored one goal and another harshly disallowed. Conor Mac got a few lovely points but still don’t think he should be on the frees. Missed a couple of handy ones. Laois lost their discipline in the end and had two men sent off. Was good to see Mcgovern getting a few minutes towards the end. Overall a good win but plenty of room for improvement.

3 Likes

Thanks for the report, pal.

Should have had 3 or 4 more goals, need to be more clinical with goal chances against Kilkenny.
Chin not as dominant as normal.
Hopefully injuries to Jack O’Connor (took heavy knock on first half so sssuming that’s reason for early change in 2nd half) and James Breen are not too bad.
Still concerned about free taking.
Laois reverted to type in 2nd half and got 2 red cards, evoking memories of games from 80s/90s.
With McGovern and Shore back on the bench will be really interesting to see what Davy goes for with startbig line against Kilkenny

2 Likes

Ah here go fuck yourself you inbred rape victim

1 Like

Nice

I really fancy Wexford to win Leinster this year.

Ya me too. What’s the capacity of Wexford park there lads?

1 Like