Wexford GAA 2017 - Gorey Gorey, the Messiah is still here!

How will they spin this on the internet? Davy not playing his hand yet?

Surprisingly excessive from a Leitrim football supporter.

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to the seventeen (17) paragraph match report from @Bandage. If it’s not too much to ask, would be appreciated if he could devote a few paragraphs to how an astute hurling brain thinks Galway could improve and finally achieve their undoubted potential.

1 Like

You bad cunt

Sunday night, after match drinking is a young man’s game with work tomorrow so I’m on my way back southside now. I plan to console myself with a bag of chips and a portion of 6 (six) chicken nuggets and I’ll be in touch anon.

11 Likes

Davy has us conditioned to be prepared for days like today, mate. He’s forever on South East Radio saying it’s the start of a process, only year 1, great bunch of lads who do everything asked of them so they do but there’ll be times when we get beaten so there will and times when we get well beaten too so there will. He wants a small bit of time and patience for the lads and he’ll get it.

1 Like

@Bandage, any idea why they got the train? A needless hour wasted in extra travelling time

No idea.

another 1.25 million should do it

4 Likes

It may have been covered elsewhere but can anyone tell me who the Wexford number 30 was today?

Also the highlight of today was Davy slapping the 4th officials clipboard out of his hand and legging it down the sideline to the Canal End with yer man giving pursuit.

Hard luck lads, it was a cracking atmosphere around town today. Been a long time since I’ve seen it on either Leinster Final day.

That was Liam Óg McGovern - our new forwards coach. Fully togged out, led the warm up and having his cruciate operation on Tuesday.

1 Like

Jack Guiney has turned from being one of the most selfish hurlers I’ve seen to possibly the most unselfish on the team. He needs to get a bit more selfish.

Our backs standing like obselete mules under every high ball was very disappointing

1 Like

Did he used to have a mop of hair? Jaysus he’s aged badly if so. He was moving well for a lad after an acl.

He did

He looks like this now.

Courtesy of yesterday’s Irish Independent.

Looked a lot tighter today, but we digress. Davy running away from yer man was gold. God I love that man.

That fella had a serious horn for Davy, he was nearly man-marking him from the first few minutes. No doubt there’s some history there.

He seemed like a right officious prick. He was constantly nagging at the water boys and hurl* carriers too about where to stand and where to leave bottles etc.

*hurley if you’re a muldoon.

1 Like

He also ran down and cautioned the Wexford subs on a number of occasions about there being 4 of them warming up when it should just have been 3. He seemed like a thundering cunt of a man.

Leave @thedancingbaby alone, he was only carrying out his instructions.