Wexford GAA 2018

How old is David Dunne ?

He came on in the U21 final in 2014 and think he played against Limerick in 2015 too.

1 Like

He got the 2 goals off the bench in the 2014 U21 Final but was overage for 2015.

2 Likes

Strange that Davy didnā€™t use any subs yesterday?

He brought on at least 4 subs

He used 4 subs.

RTE report had him using none. I should have checked Tfk first.

Think Waterford didnā€™t use any which was odd

Derek McGrath is a self anointed genius. Always thinking of ways to over complicate. At the end of the day he just comes across as a fucking eejet

@Ralphie, what way did we set up yesterday anyway? Shaun Murphy in a standard sweeper role or six man marking defenders (including Murphy) with Kevin Foley having more of a free role in the middle third. Did Oā€™Keeffe actually play midfield in the end?

Good to see you keeping close tabs on Duncannon natives :slight_smile:

Ha. Was RTā€™ed by a Kilkenny man I think, and thatā€™s how I saw it.

1 Like

He lives in Castletown now anyhow. Long gone from home.

Itā€™s hilarious the silence on this since last week.

And embarrassing people outside the county seemed to be better informed than the lads

I wasnā€™t at the match yesterday but re DCU lads:

Paudie Foley played the full game in the half back line and seemingly played well. Took a year out last year to travel so hopefully heā€™ll slot back in and push on. He was promising enough in his first two years on the senior panel in 2015 and 2016.

Aaron Maddock was brought on at the end. Heā€™s not a first choice by any means. Is he U21 again this season?

No other DCU players were harmed in the making of this victory.

Wexford have a quite a lot of seasoned players so we need to strike now. Thereā€™s the 2013-2015 Leinster U21 winning teams which contained the likes of Liam Ryan, Conor McDonald, Lee Chin, K and P Foley and a few others but then thereā€™s lads a couple of years older than that like Oā€™Hanlon, Morris, Oā€™Keeffe, Murphy. Not a lot of first choice players are plodding around in the college matches.

Has the DCU manager apologised for playing Wexford players last Monday after the extra time Walsh Cup victory on the previous Saturday?

1 Like

Itā€™s the Davy effect - It will turn 360 in no time,

not everything gets discussed on the main page here. and not everyone divulges every bit of info they hear on the main page either. Iā€™d check your confirmed facts too by the way.

You do realise who youā€™re talking to here donā€™t you?

2 Likes

Iā€™m 100% confident in them.

And in fact there seems to be even a little bit more to it on top of last week.