Wexford GAA 2018

Ooooft.

Ps. Bandage would know that. Sure he’s been refused a job by all of them.

I see what you’re getting at now. I hope Brendan gets paid 4 times his normal salary for the same article appearing in 4 different ‘titles’

Welldone Wexford congrats

@Mac did Wexford supporters club run a bus to Tullamore?

Most proper Wexford fans can drive so we didn’t bother

1 Like

That’ll be news to the folk who went on the bus.

Oooooofffffttttttt.

1 Like

why were people tweeting the supporters twitter account looking for details when it was clearly on the ad there to contact Tony Furlong direct?

I saw one chap tweeting the Dublin branch to see if any buses were going from the capital, but Tony’s bus was going from Ballycogley as clearly advised in the local press. The @Mac / @Gman / @Pikeman alliance has been shattered here. Thank you @TreatyStones for walking them into the trap.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting the pic of the Ballycogley supporters. As I said to @TreatyStones, there was no formal Wexford Supporters bus.

I see the county champions have pulled out of the local leagues @Gman.

Will there be any sanction for this carry on?

Don’t know pal. Probably a fine. Our lads didn’t enter it one year you may recall.

It’s a bit daft isn’t it?

I know fuck all about it. Martin’s in the hurling? Probably missing too many off with county teams? They’ve a hape of players, would easily field teams and play games. But they should have foresaw it and not bother enter rather than pull out if that’s the route they wanted to go. I suppose they didn’t want the ignominy of being hammered in league games

But sure we could all say the same. Hurling and football.

Oh I know that. Much like our lads moaning about missing lads away in college. All have the same issues. They’d be better of fielding and having the rest of their team playing and getting games. They’ll end up with half fit club players and wrecked county players.

Bad day at the office all round guys

1 Like

great to see u 21 super sub Mikey Dwyer in the flesh on Friday last…

in Junior D hurling…

Davy wins nothing

I heard that. fucking hell. Took off at half time then I believe? I suppose though if it’s good enough for Liam Og McGovern…