Wexford GAA 2018

Mad how lads want to represent their club.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the way things are gone I suppose

Dunbar doesnā€™t seem to want to represent his club though.

4 Likes

:joy:

TouchƩ

Iā€™m with Andrew shore on this

I heard Shore is looking to join the league of nations in Gorey next year so that probably explains his support.

Eh, where was the foul?

2 Likes

Dunno, still looking for it myself.

An alleged pull of his opponentā€™s helmet when they were writhing around on the ground.

Would be a decent addition, ger cush could given him wintering well lessons.

Some fella in the crowd draw the refs attention to it?

The lino, who was very enthusiastic all through.

I spoke to a chap who had a very good view from the uncovered side and he reckoned it was a deserved straight red for a face guard pull.

Iā€™d have no sympathy for him. Common sense would suggest that he stay with his own club and help them back up.

Thereā€™d have been an asterisk beside it had gorey won it with him being their best player.

Look back at the replay and youā€™ll see the linesman had a clear view of it. Both of them were at it allegedly so it should have been 2 reds or no red.

Fuck him so, and fuck Gorey

This shite of let him play, heā€™s been their best player all season is some shite.

Itā€™s shite isnā€™t it? Such a bullshit argument. Shite so it is.

Thereā€™s more than Shore at it too. Shite.

A big pile of steaming shite. A nephew of Mrs Macā€™s who would have been in school with him said they werenā€™t surprised when they saw it happening as he has a bit of a streak in him. The ironic thing being he could probably get away with it at Intermediate level as it wouldnā€™t be spotted.

On Hogan Stand it was mentioned that linesman is a former Oylegate player. If true, it was crazy to allow that to happen.

Still though, if he did pull the faceguard then he can have no complaints.

A reliable source Monkey.

1 Like