Wexford GAA 2018

As I flagged a long time ago. Cody is being shown up big time. A dirty rotten cheating tramp.
Not a bit of dignity or backbone to him.

1 Like

I’d like to be the first to congratulate Wexford on winning the first silverware of the season.

3 Likes

Wexford should have a great year

I think Limerick won the Munster League already.

I beat you to it

1 Like

Buff’s snaps gave a nice flavour of the game today. The points from the left sideline by Chin and then Morris near the end of normal time were wonderful. There seemed to be a bit of dirt and a few schemozzles late on too. Who was the Kilkenny chap who took a dive after Foley’s goal? A pretty bad miss by Jake Firman at the end of normal time to win it. I imagine Lee Chin will be out in Páirc Charman tomorrow morning hitting 65s. Davy seems to be inside Cody’s head. Losing the plot and getting sent off in a Walsh Cup game. :laughing:

1 Like

Cody apparently took umbrage that Reid got a straight red for pulling off an opponents helmet. He thought it was the glory ( cheating) days again when he instructed the refs on how to ref the game.
Bless him. His decline is gonna be box office.

2 Likes

It was Reid’s 2nd yellow card as far as I know

There’ll be an SOS for Brian Gavin to come out of retirement…

2 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

There’s a county manager worse then his name

Fanning tipping Walter Walshes point down proved fairly crucial in the end. Encouraging the way they fought back but a terrible enough Kilkenny team. Should be beating them much easier than that.

Straight red.

Carlow, Dublin and Kilkenny all had player sent off against Wexford in Walsh Cup.

Teams resorting to filth to try and beat Davy’s Wexford

Cathal Dunbar (Ballyraggett)
Dominic Rock (Oylgate Glenbrien)

Cody sent off in a Walsh Cup match.
It looks weirder written than saying it.

Went to a shoot out on the 65’s aet. Anyone at it?
Mighty craic apparently.
We haven’t beaten ye in 3 years now

The second half onwards is available on You Tube. Do a “Walsh Cup Final - Kilkenny v Wexford” search if interested and you can scroll forward to extra time and the 65s if you wish.

1 Like

Great commentary yesterday @gaamad1996, tell your co commentator to speak when spoken to though.

1 Like

Poor Ronan was coming out with awful guff throughout. He was astounded when Kilkenny had a man sent off on the linesman’s advice as the referee didn’t see it himself. Said the referee isn’t permitted to send someone off if he didn’t see it himself. :laughing:

3 Likes