Wexford GAA 2018

Jinxed every free taker both negatively & positively.

Slight concerns
We still don’t seem to be settled one a free taker.
Started last 2 games slowly.

1 Like

I think it’s between Jack Guiney and Paul Morris for the frees. I think Conor Mac needs to concentrate on his game and doesn’t need the added pressure of taking frees. Chin doesnt look confident on them at all. I think Jack Guiney should take them all.

1 Like

WTF

:grinning:

Yes, it was one of a series of absolutely bizarre observations throughout the game.

Agreed that Guiney is our best free-taker. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Rory O’C hit them when he returns to fitness either.

10.H Kehoe 11.Rory O’ 12.Guiney

13.Morris 14.Mac 15.Dunbar

https://youtu.be/2V-BsiUYfNo

Friends, it’s good to be back. Went into hibernation for a while. As my dad said, the excited commentary reflected my age. Both Kilkenny and Wexford now compete at the same level.

And yes, I am daft as a brush.

17 Likes

Well done mate. I thoroughly enjoyed the extra time.

Your an alright sort pal, keep doing your own thing.

Cody also said he thought the sending off of Reid when he pulled off Matthew O’Hanlon’s helmet was a “very horrible circumstance”, and Fitzgerald said he was stunned by the Kilkenny manager’s comments.

“I am just very surprised at Brian’s attitude afterwards, very surprised. I could say a lot but I am not going to go on,” said Fitzgerald.

…“I am bit disappointed and I don’t think there is any need for that. But he has to say what he has to say, who am I to tell him what to say or not to say?”

…“I am a bit disappointed in the comments. I could come out here and give you four or five things that we would be the same on, I am not going to do it.”

Ah lovely, to Davy :clap:

There was a good line in there about Cody not being used to losing. Thinly veiled “and he better get used to it”

Davy has Cody rattled.
Badly rattled, so he has.

Wexford are way ahead of limerick

Cody should be banned for impugning Matthew O’Hanlon’s character. O’Hanlon has to get up for work in the morning.

O’Hanlon will do nuttin’

2 Likes

That Nicola Reddy lass was the only photographer (she’s an amateur hobbyist type) who had the guts to go up close and take a picture of him in the stand. There’s always Sportsfile, Inpho etc lads at all these pre-season games but they bottled it*.

*may not have bottled it, haven’t been arsed checking it out.

It surely would have surfaced already. The national lads probably want to stay on his good side for later in the year, Ms Reddy won’t have to worry about it.

The irony of Cody’s rant is staggering. His abuse of referees is appalling and his general tried to referee every game he played in. Fuck him.

3 Likes

Attn all Wexford posters attending the match on Sunday. The guards are going to lay down a marker for the Championship and are going to crack down on illegal parking. So don’t park illegally

2 Likes