Wexford GAA 2021

Davy snapped him up early. Excellent coach. Davy can never have too many of them

Why are you calling @ChairmanDan a racist, I’ve never witnessed anything like that? Serious enough accusation to make?

Fuck of of this thread with your shite.

1 Like

Hurling foul mouthed abuse and personal insults, a sure sign of a beaten docket. I very much doubt you were schooled to conduct yourself like that when you were been educated by the Faithful Companion of Jesus nuns in Bunclody.

Why you lashing out at @backinatracksuit? It was @Fitzy in a drunken rage in the middle of the night on the other side of the world who played the racism card and launched into a series of foul mouthed diatribes.

Me?
I just clicked into a new thread, not sure why it descended so quickly??

Corcoran is a top drawer coach and a thoroughly alright sort. I think he has sports psychology qualification too. Any sort of psychology qualification could come in handy when dealing with Davy.

Yeah secretary to be filled still. I think things will progress further with Micheal to be honest. I thought Kent did a very good job when he was in, but I believe Micheal really was the brains behind a lot of the initiatives put in place and he has done a massive amount of work behind the scenes with the GDA appointments, the strategic plan and of course the whole Wexford town transfer debacles. Albeit no one really cares about that other than the townies. But the change of chairman has come at a good time to be honest. There is a life span on all these things and Micheal I think will push things on again further.

After the incident in Nowlan Park a few years ago he’ll fit right in to Davy’s thinking you’d imagine

Wexford GAA is box office.

2 Likes

What was that?

False and then true. There and Multormer is a black hole of sorts.

Its a boot up the hole this lot need not an arm around the shoulder

2 Likes

Far cry from the dark days of Ger Doyle.

He’s a Vols man isn’t that right?

yup. Think his kids are playing for Glynn now though.

and he living in town,… a scandal

Still no sign of @Fitzy substantiating the racist allegations he was making in his drunken state last night. He’s all mouth.

Hear, can you stop spamming the thread with this?

1 Like

No I won’t until he retracts his vile comments.